Mixing medium and course grinds.

PeteyS

Hey all, I just purchased my second Brilliant cut grinder with a medium grind plate. I also have a older BCG with course plate that I intend to use exclusively with Cbd flower.
In hindsight, I should purchased my new grinder with a course plate, but I choose the medium plate because it was what was in stock for brilliant cut grinders "Seconds" sale.
My question is, how much, if any, will this affect my sessions. I plan to have cbd flower mixed with thc flower with every bowl. So thats a medium thc grind, with a course cbd grind.
Thanks all, I hope im not over thinking this!

Petey.

PeteyS,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Hey all, I just purchased my second Brilliant cut grinder with a medium grind plate. I also have a older BCG with course plate that I intend to use exclusively with Cbd flower.
In hindsight, I should purchased my new grinder with a course plate, but I choose the medium plate because it was what was in stock for brilliant cut grinders "Seconds" sale.
My question is, how much, if any, will this affect my sessions. I plan to have cbd flower mixed with thc flower with every bowl. So thats a medium thc grind, with a course cbd grind.
Thanks all, I hope im not over thinking this!

Petey.
I would be surprised if it affected it in any noticable way. I think people tend to put too much emphasis on the grind when it is, at best, one of many factors.

Top Bottom