Mixing in chocolate essential oil/perfume to bud and vape

speedygonzales

Hi all I have a boundless CF vaporizer. I recently walk past a perfume shop and saw they sell chocolate essential oils to be mixed in with perfume I added it to my bud and vaped it it produce a very strong chocolate smell and heaps of cloudy vapore I like to add chocolate oil of mask the weed smell. Can this be harmfull

speedygonzales,

C No Ego

Hi all I have a boundless CF vaporizer. I recently walk past a perfume shop and saw they sell chocolate essential oils to be mixed in with perfume I added it to my bud and vaped it it produce a very strong chocolate smell and heaps of cloudy vapore I like to add chocolate oil of mask the weed smell. Can this be harmfull
OG perfumes were made from rose oil... then modern man came in and took over... now all the synthetic smells you can think of can be made up ... inhaling man made synthetic lab made smells as an aerosol vapor is not at all recommended

ClearBlueLou

unbearably light in the being....
Agree with all the above: I would NOT consider it safe, or advisable. Perfume of any kind is made from volatile oils that under temperature will fractionate into further, more complex downstream compounds - all with unknown impacts on the body, totally separate from what else you’re vaping.... Might as well smoke moldy weed

ClearBlueLou,

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
nope.gif

Ramahs,
Top Bottom