Mixing different herbs

trouble ethyl

Question to my fellow vaporists.

When you vape, do you just vape all the same kind of herb at once or do you mix your herbs together?

example: i have an 1/8 of good stuff and about 1/2 of not too good stuff. do you guys think i should mix the bad stuff with a little good stuff to bring up the quality? or should i just use them separately?

thanks for your opinions.

trouble ethyl,

quomist

Rock the Casbah
Never tried that with the vape but I don't see the harm in it. I make salads for my joints all the time. I usually mix less quality drier herb with better wet stuff to make it burn nicer.

quomist,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
I mix good stuff with good stuff all the time. It makes for great complex flavors and get you really geeked.

Mix em up man, can't hurt.

bluntfaced,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
Yeah whenever I have more than one strain I mix em. Just tastes so much more interesting.

bluntfaced,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
In the E i mix a lot, 2 or 3 strands at once typically. In the PD I usually keep them separate, but back to back. I have two wood break up trays and also my Billy Bowl. I keep some upstairs and some downstairs. If i mix, it is typically a little at a time, not a whole pile at once.

IAmKrazy2,

lwien

IAmKrazy2 said:
If i mix, it is typically a little at a time, not a whole pile at once.
Yup. Me too. Don't know if a particular mix is gonna work real well so I mix just a bit at a time. The problem is though that when I find a mix that works well, I forgot what in the hell I mixed. :uhoh:

lwien,

max

Out to lunch
The problem is though that when I find a mix that works well, I forgot what in the hell I mixed.
Gotta take notes man. You don't even have to be old to forget this kind of stuff. Forgetfulness is included free with every bowl. :lol:

max,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
LMAO Max!! Ain't that the truth!

I like to make mixes too. Variety is the spice of life and all :2c:

Lo,

trouble ethyl

thanks for the advice folks!

i took your guys advice last night and mixed for the first time.
the results were mind blowing.

thanks guys! :D

trouble ethyl,

lwien

max said:
Gotta take notes man. You don't even have to be old to forget this kind of stuff. Forgetfulness is included free with every bowl. :lol:
It's the combination. Old man + vaping bowl = ?

lwien,
Top Bottom