Mitt Romney on Medical Marijuana

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
All politicians are scum, and they never care about the people. This is a good example. Someone should have forced him to answer, not let up on him until he did. Although, he probably would have said something like, "I would have to arrest him to be in compliance with current laws."

This infuriates me because I am in almost as bad a shape as that poor man. If he did that to me, I would push my wheelchair after him, and not stop asking him.

Vicki,
Reactions: B.

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
What an arrogant, dismissive, SOB! I've come to the conclusion that there is no such thing as a good politician.

momofthegoons,

Gonzo

Slightly Stoopid
Didn't expect much more from someone who claims "Corporations are people". Scary to think this guy could be the next leader of the US.

P.S.
I'll believe corporations are people when I see Texas execute one!

Gonzo,
Reactions: B.
F*cking scum, his face after he walks away, you can just tell he knows its all a big joke!

JoeFinny,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Romney makes my flesh CRAWL. With his fake voice and network hair . . . you could see the change in his eyes (when he stopped listening) after the guy shot down his synthetic alternative theory.

t-dub,

turk

turk
....none of these politicians have our back...the 2 party system sucks...

turk,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
Granted this was from 2007, but I dont think his views (or campaign supporters) have changed much.

It;s Mit Romney, of course his view has changed. It changes every speech depending on the audience. If he had an account here he would tell us how he was completely for legalization. He says what the people in front of him want to hear. Least ingenious politician ever, and that's something. But really, it shouldn't be surprising..

What an arrogant, dismissive, SOB! I've come to the conclusion that there is no such thing as a good politician.

Bernie Sanders is fighting for you everyday. He's a rare gem for sure. Please support him and don't let him be forgotten as another "politician". He's a good man with good idea's and years ahead of the rest of the senate. He is one hell of an important ally to have. Believe it or not there are others too, but yes a decent politician is very rare these days, espcially in the Republican party :lol:

aesthyrian,

turk

turk
...nothing less than another member of the pompous, narcissistic, egocentric, creeps we continually elect...thinking it will "work out better" this time......it NEVER does.

turk,
Reactions: Vicki

lwien

It's all about getting elected and playing to your base. The FACT of the matter is that if the majority of Romney's base was pro-mmj, he would be as well. It's also about campaign contributions. Hmmmm...let's see. Who would contribute more to his campaign, the pro-mmj community or big pharma companies.

It really has nothing to do with him being ignorant, pompous, narcissistic, or egocentric. It has EVERYTHING to do with playing, and trying to win in the political arena.

Gonzo

Slightly Stoopid
Yup, that's it. Makes me cringe every time I hear this guys speak.

Gonzo,

turk

turk
....well, if you believe that our politicians aren't egocenttic, narcissistic, and pompous jerks...well you must also believe we go to war to "preserve" our freedoms, and that the political parties care about you....good luck with that.... I don't...

turk,

lwien

....well, if you believe that our politicians aren't egocenttic, narcissistic, and pompous jerks...

I didn't say that I believed that? As a matter of fact, I'd say that if one wants to pursue a profession as a politician, then they better than hell SHOULD be egocentric, narcissistic and pompous. Hell, if they didn't have those traits, they wouldn't be able to survive (nor, would they even want to get into politics in the first place). Some just show it more to the public than others, but in the business of politics, those traits are mandatory.

You might want to reread what you quoted but do so in the context of the whole post. ;)

lwien,

turk

turk
....in the American model.....that does NOT mean its our only alternative...we've lost the capacity to even perceive a viable alternative...they have convinced us that only the millionaires from one of the two parties can save us....we ae truly pathetic...

turk,

lwien

It all started with George Washington. THAT guy was fucking rich. Worth $525 million and that was in 1789 !!!!

lwien,
Top Bottom