Missing combustion..

mikeben

Though I don't use outside the house as I am mostly housebound I still really like a small vape. After trying a pen out that was so so in the V2 Pro I got used to daily vaping but it wasn't always ready to go so I still had to hit my little glass pipe in between it's one battery being ready.

I needed an Vape that gave me long sessions, tasted good, used all sorts of materials, and always had a battery ready. No more smoking was easy once I got that with my Haze. Oil testing tonight with some ss pads.

Tommy10

Though I don't use outside the house as I am mostly housebound I still really like a small vape. After trying a pen out that was so so in the V2 Pro I got used to daily vaping but it wasn't always ready to go so I still had to hit my little glass pipe in between it's one battery being ready.

I needed an Vape that gave me long sessions, tasted good, used all sorts of materials, and always had a battery ready. No more smoking was easy once I got that with my Haze. Oil testing tonight with some ss pads.

Mmmm I reallly want a haze, but been splurging on a few pre orders and a few unknown expenses popping up:( I think after the zion if that hasn't totally cured my vas I think a little haze for on the go could really slow me down on the combusting! Maybe even a pax for that joint like experience but for the money I think I'd prefer a haze.

mikeben

Mmmm I reallly want a haze, but been splurging on a few pre orders and a few unknown expenses popping up:( I think after the zion if that hasn't totally cured my vas I think a little haze for on the go could really slow me down on the combusting! Maybe even a pax for that joint like experience but for the money I think I'd prefer a haze.
The Haze and I went on an oil adventure tonight that was unreal. You will love it for hash, purely for dry herb, kief, just always keep a battery charged and you are good to go. It uses one at a time and comes with two plus a charger. I bought an extra pair of XL so I always have three backups during the 90-120 min charge tine for one battery. I get great times with the XL an hour easy and it never turns itself off breaking up your session. I just like that it's always ready to go. With the cans you can pre load a side and just always have it good,, even though I use the screens a lot too.
Only thing I miss about combustion is rolling a joint and stepping outside late at night in the winter. I tried it last night and had to throw it away after one puff. Absolutely disgusting :(

I'm hoping once my Firewood 3.0 comes in it can kind of replicate that experience.
Log vapes seem interesting, how is the favor and the handling?

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Combustion for me can be like drinking alcohol to excess, ending up with a hangover and saying 'never again'. Enough time passes, the memory of the hangover experience lessens and you find yourself having that double vodka and cranberry again or in this case....that bong hit. Shortly followed by 'That tasted like ass. WTF was I thinking'.

I do agree with @1150A - Two hits on a bong got me where I wanted to be and to reach the same location requires four hits on my vapes. Big rips or not I need the four hits to get the same affect and that's even when I do the L.I.T. technique. BUT....Two extra hits is a small price to pay for better overall health and the elimination of that awful smell, taste and breath. The taste of those first few vape hits is glorious and maybe that's the trick....remind yourself about the combustion taste instead of the quicker buzz and you might refrain from burning.

His_Highness,
Reactions: mikeben

Tommy10

The vaping only solo is working so far except I had a large weekend with much pan sized pupils and combusted a lot of cigarets! Tried store bough e-cig for this purpose and they can't be sold with nicotine in Australia, and most of the research of this combo tells me its the nictonie that I like.

Had a sesh with 6 mates and only one of who had vaped, rolled only one joint and then everyone was all over the HA with bong. When someone asked about smoking a bong I said it will ruin the good tasting vape you just experienced and everyone agreed to keep using the vape.

mikeben

Have you ever tried an SSV? Sometimes desktop vapes are the way to go, like at home. Portables are great and everything but desktops have the power to make a session much better than combustion in every conceivable way. :2c:
No I haven't actually had that many good vaporizers yet, but I am obviously happy with the Haze. I am open to hearing about a good desk top. Tell me why you like the SSV in particular?

EDC

My setup using the S&B Mighty run through a bubbler will have you saying 'combustion? What's that?'.

It packs a PUNCH. I've never once ended a session and thought, I could have enjoyed that way more by smoking. In fact half the time I'm Vaped as a mutha fucka and I'm just astounded at how easily I can breathe haha.

mikeben

Did get a desktop, but decided on an Underdog, The "log" vape has a design I really find pleasing. Will still be using my Haze a lot though. I am convinced product wise and as a company they are they best at what they do. Just want to have some variety and the Underdog people seem to be great too. That makes a Huge difference with me. Great products at great prices.

Top Bottom