Minimum amount of Magic Ingredient ?

stroonz

Abiding Dude
I have a gram of Bubble Hash concentrate . I don't have the gear to effectively smoke or vape it so I thought of cooking something with it. Cookies , brownies. Is a gram enough to cook with?

puddleglum

As I mentioned in your other thread, 1g of bubble hash equals 40+ edible doses by Colorado state guidelines. Do you trust the source of the hash, and do you know the % THC? (Very important for purposes of calculating how hard the edibles will hit you.)

1g bubble hash is 6x the THC dose consumed by the young man who leapt to his death from his hotel balcony. Not to scare you but be very careful if this is your first experience with hash and/or edibles. Anyone advising "oh yeah, just eat the whole thing, you'll be fine" please think about what you are saying!

Here is my favorite recipe for hash cookery (with dosage guidelines): http://forum.grasscity.com/incredib...s-uv-glowing-hash-candy-canna-bombs-more.html

I personally, for my tolerance, use 1g of bubble hash per 1 tray of brownies. Yes I know that is higher than the Colorado state recommendation. ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom