Mini Glycerine Coil Condenser Mouthpiece for my V-Tower Whip/Hose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapealotabud

Hey i just wanted to start this thread to get a few opinions on what some people think about a mini coil condenser mouth piece for a vapor whip/hose. Its going to be about 4 inches long like a chillum and will have a glass on glass attachment so you dont have to take it of the hose everytime you put it in the freezer. Keep the glass on glass attachment, attached to the hose and then just attach the frozen condenser when ready! Voila...

Honest opinions please!

V-Tower ExtremeIII owner

Vapealotabud,

steve5006

it sounds like an interesting idea. Would such a product be only compatible with the v tower?

steve5006,

Vapealotabud

Well not really. It will have one piece glass on glass that will come in a few sizes based on the hose size for the vape. The other side will attach right into the chillum condenser. Also will have a glass on glass attachment for a bowl to attach to the condenser for combusting. pretty crazy!

Vapealotabud,

Jedu

That'd be really cool. and as far as working with other vapes i bet you could add a glass mouthpiece and it would work well with a pd :2c:.

Jedu,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
To cool the air/smoke/vapor passing through the condenser...

here's a pic of a illadelph coil condenser (the spiral-ish looking part, you detatch it by the glass on glass fitting and stick it in the freezer.. has glycerin rather than water inside of it so it doesn't freeze and expand cracking the glass)
Img165925_CowboyCalab2_413.jpg

aznfknpride,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom