Million dollar idea

Mckdenton

So i was cruzing all high like and *snap* it hit me.

here's an idea for a portable vape.
We are all familiar with those car cig lighters eh?
push, pop, glows orange, light the cig.

someone should make a vape working off the same principles.
of course using materials that are safe.

push, pop, vape.

maybe i'm an idiot.............................or a genius
:peace:

Mckdenton,

Purple-Days

Great idea just the same. Nothing wrong with thinking of the same idea independently. Had the same thing happen in 1981. You can't know, and when it's time to railroad... well the pieces fall into place. Doesn't mean you can't do better. Thimk!! ;) Good luck ! :2c:

Purple-Days,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
@ Mckdenton - it's called the Magic-Fight Launch Box and it works almost exactly as you describe -- except the action is push-pull-vape.

Hippie Dickie,

pyronym

Harry Mooseknuckle
Actually I think there is a glass bat out there(Ive seen it on this forum before) that is designed to use you cigg lighter from the car as a heat source. I would imagine that it's an accident waiting to happen those fuckers are hot and I'm sure no one wants to accidentally drop one in their lap while driving.

pyronym,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
now what would be a cool is a vaporizer for you car that already has the car lighter part built right into it in such a way it doesn't pose a hot surface risk to the outer body like regular car lighters have... to avoid the accident that pyronym is describing above.
have like a cylinder that house both the bowl and the heating element, and then put electrical contact points similar to what you will find on any car charger. Have some light on it go on so you know to pull it out when its ready and then hit it.
I think thats the kind of innovation of this type of vape that mckdenton might be lookin for

DevoTheStrange,

Mckdenton

1. this thread isn't about how to make a better vape than the LB; simply a portable car vape IDEA.
2. Better is totally subjective.
3. Subjectively, it may be seen as "better" by not having to fiddle with batts while vapping and driving.
:peace:

Mckdenton,

Mckdenton

idk. but that;s a very cool tool. coulda used that in the days of working at the junk yard.

Mckdenton,
Top Bottom