Milligrams per day, week, month, year

shredder

So ive been growing for 9+ years without a break. Even though a hip replacement, power outages, broken equipment, and whatever was thrown against me. This summer I plan on taking a break. To plan this break without running out of supplies, ive been thinking in terms of milligrams per day or year, or whatever to see just how long I could last with what I have at hand.

Im thinking for an estimate, I'll use 150mg per day for my wife and I or 300mg per day (almost all edibles). It's higher than ive been using lately, but I want to be conservative in my estimates. So for a year at 300mg per day, 365 days x 300mg = 109500mg per year. If it all was sift hash at 500mg of thc per gram it would take 219 grams of sift hash to last us one year. It would take 146 grams of rosin to supply us for a year.

How milligrams do you use? day, week, month, year?

Last edited:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Jesus @shredder, the calculation makes my brain hurt.

It is all estimation here also, or maybe it's generalization. Anyway, I consider myself a lightweight and a cheap date.
I figure it takes me about 2 weeks to go through a gram of concentrate. I dab little baby dabs in the evening and all afternoon long on weekends. Each gram is on average about 70% THC or 700mg/2 weeks. 350mg/week x 52 weeks/year = 18200mg/year for vaping purposes.

But then I just started on edibles about 4-5 months ago and will probably continue at a moderate pace. With a working dose of about 20mg, I can stretch a 300mg chocolate bar out about 3 weeks or 100mg/week x 52 weeks = 5200mg/year edibles

So dead reckoning 18200mg + 5200mg = 23400mg/year as the crow flies?

Last edited:

shredder

I had no idea but I do 4x crops per year so ...probably too much.:lol:
Same here, 4 crops a year, but I have 5 patients I supply. For actual buds, I think I can skip one or two crops, if my patients stay at their current rates.

I have one concern, it's a patient with lung cancer. I suspect she'll use up most of my feco, if she goes the oil route. I hope she does. I gave her 6 grams to get her started.

Top Bottom