Milaana vs Arizer SOLO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Sifter

is there even a competition ?

I am grashopping but have a solo as my small mobile desktop and around the flat device.

thinking about sellin the trusty silver can and going for a nice wooden box.

Is there something the solo does better than the MI ?

Mr.Sifter,

ZC

The Mi is a lot closer to the hopper than the solo.

Wide, open airflow is the opposite of the Solo.
Manual control is also the opposite. Takes a learning curve but the results are fantastic once you get the hang of it.
IMO the Mi has better taste than either the Solo or Hopper.

Solo is probably better for a longer session, I guess? Then again I have very long sessions with my Mi sometimes. It's very versatile.

Mr.Sifter

haw many draws do you get out of one MI 18650 bat ?

hopper has changed my vaping.
quick drwas here and then.
session is cool too

Mr.Sifter,

ZC

It really depends on the type of draws I'm taking. I'll get more draws if I take short, low temp draws and less is I take really long huge rips.

I get about 2-3 bowls per battery though. Could probably get more but I'm impatient and switch my batteries early, since I don't want to wait for the longer heat time as the battery drains. Get noticeably more draws out of the LG HG2 3000mAh batteries than the other 2400mAh batteries, as you'd expect.

I've got about 6 batteries though and I keep 2 on the charger as I rotate them out, so battery life isn't such a big deal for me since I can swap in a fresh one at any time.

Mr.Sifter

2-3 bowls .

and one bowl is 3-6 draws ?

thats what a bowl in the solo is

Last edited:
Mr.Sifter,

natural farmer

Well... There is something the Solo does better than Laana...

It fills Vapor Lungs better! Much better!! In fact, better than anything I have tried so far!!!

Soooo, on its own Laana gives better vapor than the Solo. Combined with a Vapor Lung the Solo trashes Laana. Maybe only a Cloud or a Supreme could fill it better I think... I doubt any other portable would. With a Lung I can cache a Solo stem in two fillings (two draws). I doubt you can do that with a Solo with anything else. And the hits you take from that Lung (and it can be made much bigger with a bigger bottle) are ginormous!!! :freak:

Last edited:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I have both vaporizers. IMO they are too different to compare. I enjoy each differently. Kinds like your children you love them both but they are each different in their own way. They have different strengths and weaknesses. Each has that special thing that they do that you love.:love:

I feel like I have the best vaporizers right now. I will be buying a log vape from @Ed's TnT when they come out - soon.

When Grasshopper gets the bugs worked out and they are plentiful to buy I may get one of those. I have no desire to buy a vaporizer and have to wait almost a year to get it.:2c::peace:

Last edited:

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
Well... There is something the Solo does better than Laana...

It fills Vapor Lungs better! Much better!! In fact, better than anything I have tried so far!!!

Soooo, on its own Laana gives better vapor than the Solo. Combined with a Vapor Lung the Solo trashes Laana. Maybe only a Cloud or a Supreme could fill it better I think... I doubt any other portable would. With a Lung I can cache a Solo stem in two fillings (two draws). I doubt you can do that with a Solo with anything else. And the hits you take from that Lung (and it can be made much bigger with a bigger bottle) are ginormous!!! :freak:
Have you tried that with a VapCap? In my experience they milk fast and hard, seems like they would be a good match for a Lung.

natural farmer

Have you tried that with a VapCap? In my experience they milk fast and hard, seems like they would be a good match for a Lung.
Actually no but I will at some point. It's because I have done Vapor Lungs so much that I have a feeling about what would work and what not. And I have a feeling Vapcap wouldn't do that well. If it does I think it will be a long way from Solo's taste... But I will check it soon as soon as I return to vaping action. Promise! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom