Mighty vs Milaana in terms of potency

Mr_Blue

Hi all, from what I've read here and over on reddit that the Milaana's potency is distinctly greater than that of the Mighty.

My question is, by how much? Since I'm unable to buy the vapes on my credit card (parents would find out), it would be somewhat more of a hassle to buy a Milaana online (though doable).

Is the potency of the Milaana THAT much greater than the Mighty to be worth the extra effort? Does the Milaana's potency advantage outweigh the ease of use of the Mighty? Does the Mighty get you around as high as you would through combustion?

Would appreciate answers to these questions as I don't have experience using either vape. Cheers!

Mr_Blue,

Vaporware

I haven’t used them either, but I think you’re missing some of the most important questions. Here are a few:

1. Do you want full convection or a hybrid?

The Milaana is full convection while the Mighty mixes in convection with conduction. The practical differences are a bit much to explain here, but a search should turn up a lot of info if you’re not already familiar with different vaporization methods.

2. How do you want to use it?

Convection devices like the Milaana can be used a little at a time with the same load all day if you want (depending on how hard you hit it), but if you prefer to finish a load quickly and dump it, you may like a more “session style” vape like the Mighty.

Most conduction vaporizers and hybrids with a good amount of conduction can be turned on and off 2 maybe 3 times if you want (depending on temp, your draw, etc.) but after that your materials will be pretty well cooked, and many people prefer to finish the bowl in one 10-15 min session.

3. How portable do you need it to be?

If you only use it at home in limited areas, a more powerful desktop (mine’s the NewVape FlowerPot) may be what you’re looking for, if you want to throw it in a bag and take it with you the Mighty’s good there, if you want to fit it into a normal sized pocket, I think the Milaana or at least Milaana 2 should work, or if you need to pocket it without a noticeable bulge you might want to go down in size to a VapCap or one of the smaller electronic portables.

Since I haven’t used either of the options you asked about and I’ve never smoked, I can’t really help much more except to say that smokers have varying reactions to vaporizing.

Some miss the effects all of the toxic byproducts in smoke have on them, some really appreciate what they call a “cleaner” high, and some only like certain vaporizers whether it’s because they’re hard-hitting like the FlowerPot, or because they incorporate some familiar rituals like torching a VapCap instead of lighting a joint.

There are a lot of great vaporizers out there, so while the choices you listed both have many dedicated users/fans, I’d do a bit more research and think a bit more about when, where and how you would use it before buying. Either one might be the best option for you, or any of a dozen other great vapes discussed at length on this site might fit your needs better.

I’m going to assume you’re an adult living with parents who would not approve of this, but if you were younger I’d recommend that you read up on studies about possible negative effects on developing brains and consider if/how often you want to use this stuff.

It has a lot of great medical applications, and I think it’s a much better recreational option than alcohol, but I’m wary of any unnecessary drug use especially among young and healthy people so I encourage them to thoroughly research anything they decide to try.

Whatever your age though, I think choosing vaporizing over smoking is a great decision, and I hope that FC helps find the right option for you. :)

Doktor Dub

What a great and long answer @VaporWare , i would second every of your Points.
I want to ad one small point from my own experience:
If it is your first Vape, the Mighty is a great one as it works very well out of the box, is easy to buy, spare parts are widely available and most important it has zero learning curve... the Milaana, as i see it is allitle bit more of a device for people already familiar with vaporizing who want manual controll and like to play around / tinker a bit.
I don t think i could enjoy my more manual Vapes as much as i do without owenung the Mighty before them.

:2c:

stinkytofus

I would get three kinds of vapes
A convection, butane, and conduction

These are subjective:
Best convection: lil bud, milaana, cloud evo
Best conduction: haze v3, da vinci iq
Best butane: sticky brick maxx and jr

Want to try: mighty

Ive used all except lil bud and they all hit me good

stinkytofus,
Reactions: Whisper