Mighty vs Fury2

Mr.Kite

hello Forum,

I do own Vapcaps but lately I do wish I had an automatic vape.

I have experience with Arizer Solo 1+2, Air, Grasshopper.
I sold them all when I was so blown away by the Vapcap.

Anyways, things have changed and I do want an automatic electronic vape again.

I am looking at the 4month old mighty medic that I could have for 215$ (185€).
Or the Fury2 that would cost 140$ (120€).

What I like about the Mighty:
Reputation,
Nice even roasting,
Dosing capsules,
Batterylife
Stood the test of time
20month warranty
Simple and reliable

What I like about the Fury2:
Small and fast
stealth
Durable shell
Tiny device with big clouds

Both do deliver good vapor I think from what I've read here.
I would be a bit anxious to leave the house with a mighty (illegal country) so the mighty would be a portable home unit.

And yes, I know about the Fierce.
Mighty+fury2=fierce ?

But I do not want to be an early adopter or beta-tester.
Return-wise fhe fierce is difficult for us europeans.

The price of the mighty is too good, right?

I am a lightweight vaporwise.
Only high cbd strains.
Mighty might be overkill

Put in orher words:
If price was the same which ubit would you get?

Last edited:
Mr.Kite,

just_the_flu

they say im crazy but i have a good time
If price was the same which ubit would you get?

...mighty any time for sure :nod:

...however i think you need to decide what you really want this for.. meaning, are you mainly looking for something real stealthy or just something portable...

Mr.Kite

I think I think I some kind of portable vape that is fast.

Dont know what I see in the mighty.
I guess it assures the materials to be super save because of the medical label.

HR claims to be super safe aswell. But sone people report robot fart smell.

I want something other than a vapcap.
Sometimes microdosing.
Portable for in- and outdoors.

The vape has to be economicsl in herb usage.

Mr.Kite,

Used2use

Sometimes to stupid to become a fool
Both vapes will do a good job (not helping :D )
But for the prices u can choose i'd say go mighty - u could still resell it in a year if the fierce is proven till then ;)
For going out, i think of sharing/converting other people... so i rate the amount of herbs that can be used with a full battery cycle over an evening as most important ;) - here's the fury with ~0,6-7g (ok for solo) against the mightys ~2,5 g, the old Arizer Solo with an updated Battery should also be good in that category

Used2use,

Mr.Kite

I like the small size of the fury and the fast heatup.

Mighty has good vapour but is a weed-hug. Not so economical I think.
Also the vivration function is annoying.
The major pro arguement for the mighty is the "tested medical label".

Fury2 or mighty.
Cant decide

Mr.Kite,

Mr.Kite

I once had over ten vapes.
Sold everything but a M and an Omnivong.

Now i want an autopilot vape again.
Save materials is the biggest criteria.

Mighty 190€
Fury2 125€
(fenix mini?) 65€
Solo2 ? 130€

Mr.Kite,

elykpeace

exVASted
Go with a rebrand fury you won't be let down. Mighty is too expensive for what it is and the rebrands are half price of the fury and work just as well.:tup:

elykpeace,

shredder

...get on of each than ;) cant go wrong!

Probably the best answer. They're both good vapes, but the mighty is bigger and maybe better in most situations. However if stealth is your main concern then get a fury 2.

I have both and use both daily. I use my fury 2 day time and mostly outdoors. My wife also has one. Our mighty I use in the evenings with my wife, and we take it if we are going somewhere and vaping with multiple users will be involved.

Mr.Kite

And are you not spoiled from your mighty when using the fury?

You have a fury2, right?

Where are the fenix users?

Mr.Kite,
Reactions: shredder

shredder

And are you not spoiled from your mighty when using the fury?

You have a fury2, right?

Where are the fenix users?

Yes, but they are different. Hands down the mighty is a great vape. But the fury 2 is much more stealthy. I look at it as a pocket vape that I can carry around. My wife and I use our mighty in the evenings. It holds more and I look at it as a session vape that's not tied to a cord. And we each have a fury 2, at a less total price than our mighty. I also use the mighty when we share with other patients. It's just bigger. I use both daily along with a dyna vap tip on @DDave glass stem that I keep in our grow area for quick hits.

I also have a dnail sic halo, volcano, silver surfer, a bunch of vap caps. Diversity is a good thing, in humans and vapes.

gunmetalshark

Glass Addict
I give my vote for the Mighty,
i too live in an country where weed is illegal but no one íve ran across in 2 years ever thought it would be a Weed consuming device....i think that is one of the few upsides here because most ppl still connect weed to joints/bongs/pipes etc...in countries with prohibition even more so because we lack a few years behind (have to import pretty EVERYTHING except the Mighty)

Peops on these kind of forums are only a VERY small bunch if u see the whole picture...hence even most stoner friends of me have no clue what vaporizers im using or how that exctly works lol :D :D :D

If u happen to get a Mighty Medic version its even better, just welcome your new "Asthma inhalator" :D :D :D
...i mean i dunno where u life but i take and use my Mighty pretty everywhere (ok not in front of police guys or something but in supermarket, cinema, parks... )

Smell of the weed itself is more of a problem the way i see it so i pretty much have my stuff ALWAYS in Jyarz and or Abcent bags for zero odor..

Last edited:
gunmetalshark,

gunmetalshark

Glass Addict
No sorry no fury 2 experience, i tried pax 2, davinci eq and a Storm pen and nothing came close to the performance of a Mighty/Crafty IMO

I personally do not microdose, i use the capsules/caddy when on the run

Microdosing is possible if u use the SS concentrate pad on top of ur weed (to get the chamber filled)

gunmetalshark,
Reactions: vapmanjoe

Mr.Kite

Ok. But with the WPA the fury2 loses its stealth.

I wanted a portable stealth microdosing machine.

Mr.Kite,

hinglemccringleberry

These 2 vapes weren't really meant to compete. A more appropriate comparison would be the F2 vs Crafty, or the Mighty vs the new HR Fierce.. that's gonna be one hell of a showdown. The Mighty destroys the F2 on battery life. But when it comes to vapor quality, yeah the Mighty is better but there's a diminishing returns thing in place. Mighty costs over 100% more but I guarantee the vapor isn't 100% better, maybe more like 20% better.

Last edited:

Mr.Kite

thing is, I can get a nearly new MightyMedic for 60Eur more than a new fury2.

this is a hard desicion.

the health aspect in used built materials and "microdosing" (0.05g) are main concerns.

Mr.Kite,

Razshiro

Take a Mighty for sure, i have both and the Mighty is my daily driver, better vapor quality, more potent vapor (for me), you still can buy an "average" vape later (VASSSSSSSSS :p) !! you can microdose with th Mighty capsule/liquid pad or liquid pad only !!! GO GO GO MIGHTY:tup:

Razshiro,
Reactions: Mr.Kite

Mr.Kite

I think I will go for the mighty.
would not got that route with a fullprice mighty but I get it with approx 40% discount and it still has 20 month of warranty.

I still think about the small black pebble that is the fury2 though...

Mr.Kite,
Top Bottom