Mighty or GoPro for Ghost setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

MothChewMoth

Gamer Extraordinaire
What up y'all? I've got an extremely lightly used Mighty with dosing capsule dispense that I've found just doesn't suit my needs. I still want an electronic portable, so I'm looking for a Ghost MV1 setup.

I'm looking for a full, lightly used setup if possible. Mostly I'd love the dosing capsule dispenser, quick charger, and extra battery. I'm also looking for someone who's the original purchaser who'd be ok working with me on the warranty if it ever dies. I'll do the same on the camera or vape.

I'd like to trade either my Mighty (and dosing capsules) or an unopened Hero 7 Black. The Mighty is VERY lightly used and looks new. I've got the original box and all pieces. Camera is new in box, never opened. I used to work for them and this is my last extra camera.

EDIT - I'm in the US, would prefer Continental US only. The Mighty is there newer model with "20% improved" battery life

2ND EDIT - Traded Mighty for full Ghost setup with case, quick charger, extra battery, wpa, bubble straw, crucible dispenser, extra stem and heatsink

IMG-20190331-120755.jpg

IMG-20190327-115620.jpg

IMG-20190324-182545.jpg

IMG-20190324-182529.jpg

Last edited:
MothChewMoth,
Reactions: BigJr48
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom