Mighty, crafry or solo for milky bong use

Status
Not open for further replies.

little maggie

@Justpassedu thanks apperciate the info. I have the solo and it has to much restriction for me. I can get it to milk my bong but I can easily over power it. I think I'll pick up a mighty during the 420 sales.
Just curious as to whether you've tried the PVHES gongs or stems from planet vape. It makes a huge difference in restrictions with the solo as do the joda stems sold on PIU. Might as well try one while you're waiting for 420.

little maggie,

Likes2vape

@little maggie I do have a pvhes and the restriction has gotten better over time but when I first got the solo it was to much. I put indents in the glass on my standard gong and one stock stem the within the first 3 days of owning the solo because the draw was super hard. I can also over power the heater through a bong and have to slow my draw so it can catch up. I'd like a more free flowing vape that can keep up with big rips as I smoked bong loads for 27 years. The solo is a work horse but I'm greedy and want more!!!:lol:

Likes2vape,

subway13029

Mighty is not as great through glass unless you use a muzzmod imho because when u vape thru water with the cu still attached it still has to go through the cu and it's not as heavy Milker as some,but with muzzmod it is very much a milk machine..it is def wide open as far as portables can be..I just got a cf today and I am very impressed for the 120 I paid. Super quick heat up and blowing clouds on lowest setting and good taste with not much flower. I am gonna put her through water tonight..will let you guys and ladies know how it works out..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom