micro-dosing or switching temperatures

Hello y'all, im vaping with Crafty and i cant stand any more high dosages (panic attack/anxiety/dizziness/tremor) :ninja:
so now im doing micro doses for a while at 190c-200c and it delivers me just a few draws (1-2) but there's no flavor and if i got Lemon Haze(not sure if it is) i get too stoned but if i drop the temperature i cant get high at all
so the question is what is best, doing micro doses at high temps or put a little more and just adjusting temperatures like 160c - sip few draws - switch it off and then do the same thing in 2-3 hours but increase to 180c/200c ?
can somebody share his experience? :sherlock:

Hawaiian,

sickmanfraud

Hello y'all, im vaping with Crafty and i cant stand any more high dosages (panic attack/anxiety/dizziness/tremor) :ninja:
so now im doing micro doses for a while at 190c-200c and it delivers me just a few draws (1-2) but there's no flavor and if i got Lemon Haze(not sure if it is) i get too stoned but if i drop the temperature i cant get high at all
so the question is what is best, doing micro doses at high temps or put a little more and just adjusting temperatures like 160c - sip few draws - switch it off and then do the same thing in 2-3 hours but increase to 180c/200c ?
can somebody share his experience? :sherlock:

Have you tried high CBD strains? If you get anxious, an Indica vs Sativa could be helpful also.

My advice to anyone who has access to a "proper" dispensary: make sure you have some CBD tincture and vapable CBD and your situation may improve dramatically.

I use CBD to help with pain, but a small emergency supply of CBD should be in every vaporists "stash."

sickmanfraud,
Reactions: Hawaiian
Have you tried high CBD strains? If you get anxious, an Indica vs Sativa could be helpful also.

My advice to anyone who has access to a "proper" dispensary: make sure you have some CBD tincture and vapable CBD and your situation may improve dramatically.

I use CBD to help with pain, but a small emergency supply of CBD should be in every vaporists "stash."
in my past i was always in panic after vaping until i tried to vape less and less so thats how i started to micro-dosing
l tried alot of varieties, but i cant know how much cbd is in there because in my country its still illegal :(
so when i go buy theres a 80% chance that i got "amnesia" or "amnesia-g13", always that citrus-candy smell
in low dosages its ok but when i vape some lemon haze for exemple... i got irresestible munchies (needs sugar or meat to calm it a bit) and some strong anti motivational fatigue :freak: its horrible...
in my opinion there are some cbd in there, and i really dont like that high

Last edited:
Hawaiian,
my micro-dose (first of the day), cant tell you how much is there because even my 0,00gr scale cant tell me the truth :hmm:
20180220_153240_2.jpg

Hawaiian,
Reactions: Jill NYC
Top Bottom