MFLB vs Herborizer

Status
Not open for further replies.
mflb_hustler,

matt1425

no i have had it for a while and i even use the micro hit technique, but it still just doesnt cut it. I think the Herborizer would be better because it effortlessly creates huge milky rips and you get the whole hit at once. it takes 20- 30 sec for the LB. I actually prefer hitting my bong most of the time.

matt1425,

max

Out to lunch
The LB and Herbo have very different designs, with portability and stealth big factors for one and glass, filtration and big hits the aim of the other. Hard to go wrong with the Herbo but if big hits is your main goal, there are cheaper options. You can get similar hits from some other whip vapes, and add filtration if you want.

max,
Power adapter and water adapter. I would put money that the herbo would break much sooner then your MFLB

biojuggernaut,

peterchen

Try getting stronger batteries. The powerex batteries have been discussed somewhere in the mflb thread. They significantly improved my mflb experience.

peterchen,

max

Out to lunch
I would put money that the herbo would break much sooner then your MFLB
I doubt either would break due to defect. Naturally the Herbo is more fragile, but I don't see the OP asking about durability.

The DBV is going to easily provide big hits, compared to the LB, and for a lot less $ than the Herbo. The LSV would be closest to the Herbo-glass and no whip.

max,

matt1425

max said:
I doubt either would break due to defect. Naturally the Herbo is more fragile, but I don't see the OP asking about durability.

The DBV is going to easily provide big hits, compared to the LB, and for a lot less $ than the Herbo. The LSV would be closest to the Herbo-glass and no whip.

If money is not a factor, is the LSV better than the herbo? also which is more efficient

matt1425,

max

Out to lunch
Better in what aspect? I'd have to leave that comparison to someone else anyway. As far as efficiency goes, comparing similar vape types, it's mostly a matter of doing some fine tuning in the way you use 'em. I'd suggest doing some reading in the vape threads. Asking questions here, you're often flipping a coin as to what advice you take. We don't like these Ask FC threads to go on and on with Q&A either.

max,
matt1425 said:
max said:

If money is not a factor, is the LSV better than the herbo? also which is more efficient

The herbo is a one trick pony. It's an elegant, beautiful, French pony, but it only hits through pieces with a GonG attachment.

The LSV can be a dry, self-sufficient unit with its transfer wand, can be used as a lighter, and can also be used with GonG equipped pieces. That's a very talented pony. Having owned both, I think the Herborizers heating element might be better by just a tiny bit, but it's a very, very small difference, and personally I've never had a problem with the 7th floor elements after owning 3 different models now that use the same identical element. Ah, and the LSV is temp adjustable, which is kind of a "must" in my mind at this point. The LSV is a tank compared to the Herbo as well.

If it were a binary choice, I'd pick the LSV personally. Don't take that as not liking and appreciating the very cool, very attractive Herborizer design.

charliedontsurf,

matt1425

charliedontsurf said:
matt1425 said:
max said:

The herbo is a one trick pony. It's an elegant, beautiful, French pony, but it only hits through pieces with a GonG attachment.

The LSV can be a dry, self-sufficient unit with its transfer wand, can be used as a lighter, and can also be used with GonG equipped pieces. That's a very talented pony. Having owned both, I think the Herborizers heating element might be better by just a tiny bit, but it's a very, very small difference, and personally I've never had a problem with the 7th floor elements after owning 3 different models now that use the same identical element. Ah, and the LSV is temp adjustable, which is kind of a "must" in my mind at this point. The LSV is a tank compared to the Herbo as well.

If it were a binary choice, I'd pick the LSV personally. Don't take that as not liking and appreciating the very cool, very attractive Herborizer design.

which produces thicker vapor?

matt1425,
Rounadbout even, comparing the current WPA for the LSV to the Herborizer Classic bowl system.

Of course, the ability to increase temperature will allow you to more completely vaporize the material when using the LSV. The Herbo classic is set at roughly 380F I believe, while the LSV has a range of, who knows, 150F to 550F?

charliedontsurf,

matt1425

charliedontsurf said:
Rounadbout even, comparing the current WPA for the LSV to the Herborizer Classic bowl system.

Of course, the ability to increase temperature will allow you to more completely vaporize the material when using the LSV. The Herbo classic is set at roughly 380F I believe, while the LSV has a range of, who knows, 150F to 550F?
is the bowl a decent size on the LSV? its starting to sound like thats the one ill get, also is it the best of the models that are similar to it?

matt1425,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom