MFLB Users--minimum load weight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WesWeed

Just a quick question for everyone out there who has a MFLB--how much is the minimum you can effectively use in one trench? Assuming high-quality, well-ground weed, not compacted mids or anything.

modnote: Moved. Question thread belong in Ask FC.

WesWeed,

Chubba

Vaporbonger
It will do just about anything.

I say you could get away with 0.025g and it would evenly vape it, nice brown and produce vapor.

You probably want to use more then that though.

Chubba,

max

Out to lunch
I say you could get away with 0.025g
You could load even less. Just a tiny bit, providing a single hit so small you'd only know it by effect, rather than actually feeling the hit on your throat or lungs. That's one of the pluses of this vape IMO. Whether or not doing such a small amount is worthwhile would be up to the individual user. I've found that loading smaller amounts (not the tiny bit I mentioned) makes it easier to conserve. Load a big trench, and leave the battery connected a little too long, and it can go through the weed pretty quick, especially if it's really fine ground.

max,

steiner666

Serial vapist
my scales dont weigh loads that small, all i know is that it's under .1 grams for me. Half a trench usually works out best, maybe 2/3 full.

steiner666,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
I agree, you really could use as little s you want. For someone with a low tolerance, you could easily pack 20+ bowls out of 1 gram. I personally need more then this, even with good herb. But sometimes i am mind blown about what a pinch can do to elevate my mood on the run.

IAmKrazy2,

Coctyle

I do keif from my grinder sometimes, and it is just a dusting at the bottom. That will produce visible vapor.

Coctyle,

D-Will#8

Deron Williams Best Point Guard Alive
I agree with the other users, it seems like even a tiny dusting along the bottom of the trench can provide a good rip or 2.

D-Will#8,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom