MFLB Orbiter vs. D020 vs. D020-D

AtomicPB

Hello FC-Community and Glass-Pros,

I am total newbie when it comes to glass. I lately pre-oredered a Venus Apollo and already own a MFLB, FM 5 mini and Arizer EQ. Now I would like to buy a nice and small bubbler which I can use with all those vapes.

With a little research in this forum I found 3 bubblers that caught my interest. Obviously the ones in the headline. :D

What I like about the 3 options is that they are very small.

Maybe you guys can advice me about the differences in the two D020s, because they seem to be very minor to me.

What I like about the Orbiter is the size and also that you can use a whip on it. I already own a glass piece and like to use the whip with my friends when using the EQ. But when I am alone I would like to have something without a whip.

Is there a glass mouthpieces for the Orbiter that I can attach directly to it without a whip? If that would be possible, I really would enjoy just having one bubbler for both purposes and getting rid of the other one (which is actually a gas-washing bottle from the lab (if that is the right translation :) )).

Connecting the different Vapes with certain adapters should not be a problem, I think?!

I am thankfull for any help provided and perhaps suggestions if there is a small piece that I have not on my radar yet. :)

AtomicPB,

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Hello FC-Community and Glass-Pros,

I am total newbie when it comes to glass. I lately pre-oredered a Venus Apollo and already own a MFLB, FM 5 mini and Arizer EQ. Now I would like to buy a nice and small bubbler which I can use with all those vapes.

With a little research in this forum I found 3 bubblers that caught my interest. Obviously the ones in the headline. :D

What I like about the 3 options is that they are very small.

Maybe you guys can advice me about the differences in the two D020s, because they seem to be very minor to me.

What I like about the Orbiter is the size and also that you can use a whip on it. I already own a glass piece and like to use the whip with my friends when using the EQ. But when I am alone I would like to have something without a whip.

Is there a glass mouthpieces for the Orbiter that I can attach directly to it without a whip? If that would be possible, I really would enjoy just having one bubbler for both purposes and getting rid of the other one (which is actually a gas-washing bottle from the lab (if that is the right translation :) )).

Connecting the different Vapes with certain adapters should not be a problem, I think?!

I am thankful for any help provided and perhaps suggestions if there is a small piece that I have not on my radar yet. :)

FC-UFO, Best of both worlds and the perc is really nice. Comes with both the mouthpiece and whip. Or the Pyramid perc posted below or the M@M tech bubbler (Leviathan) if you can actually find one! I use those both with a whip.
Hell the FC-278 or FC-MOD would work too. Anything with a removable mouthpiece can work with a whip and mouthpiece with a $5 adapter. In fact an Ash Catcher will work like this and may be a cheap alternative for you. I play around and interchange them a lot. I can post more pics later but pretty much you get this adapter or whatever you need (Whip to 14mm male or whatever) The FC-UFO comes with the adapter and whip but you will accumulate plenty of those parts anyway if you are like me. You will be able to adapt anything to anything before you know it!
I also have a few others I use a whip or any other mouthpiece I feel like attaching, including MORE PERCS!! (Hyrdotubes or stacking bongs, et.)

If you go for the MFLB Bubbler it's 14mm so one of these would work for your mouthpiece, same as my M&M Tech Bubbler or Sheldon Black Six Shooter

http://oregonglassblower.com/14mm-GLASS-MOUTHPIECE-MALE-14mmp.htm

http://aqualabtechnologies.com/aqua-lab-tech-14-mm-male-mouthpiece-adapter.html

You Already have a whip for your EQ! its a whip to 18mm male so it will work as a mouthpiece with anything 18mm female. Since it's 18mm male you can use an 18mm female to female to use it with the iOffer Pyramid bong, FC-mod, FC-278. OR get a 14mm male to 18mm female adapter and use it on the MFLB bubbler. The possibilities are endless once you get a few adapters!

http://www.dhgate.com/product/18-to...emale/267690624.html#s1-1-1b;searl|1321962528

A few removable mouthpiece bongs for you to choose from

http://www.ioffer.com/i/pyramid-perc-beaker-ashcatcher-bubbler-combo-not-bong-548535156?i=294246648

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/2015-new-16-5cm-height-glass-bong-based-water/233447446.html

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/2015-new-two-function-mobius-matrix-perc/259562203.html

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/2015-new-34-5cm-height-glass-bong-with-matrix/255741536.html

AF098B74-C676-4F8C-883B-DB2AAE3D22E9.jpg

A6631E5F-2459-48C8-85A2-331F55EC2C45.jpg

And this exact setup that I use with my Haze 3.0 will work in reverse as a mouthpiece with any of those units, you just suck on the glass piece that's in the Haze and the 14mm goes in the mouthpiece GonG.
A974E799-8CD1-4F50-B161-22BFA4474513.jpg

Last edited:

AtomicPB

@mrbonsai420 thank you so much for this extremely comprehensive and helpful answer. :bowdown:

I really like the FC-UFO you suggested. That one seems to be a perfect fit. Can be used both ways, seems to be very uncomplicated to use and clean and does not cost a fortune.

I also really like the last one from the links you posted, because of the removable perculator, it seems to be a little bit to big for me though.

At the moment I would really like to only have one bubbler (and the FC-UFO might win the price) but that is what I told myself with the Vapes as well and now my forth one is on the way. :D

The problem I am having is, that I am not in a legal country and rather not sell items like these on eBay or any other public platform. Storing a lot of glass might also lead to problems since my space is limited and I hate to destroy such nice things. Thats why I am tying to settle with one "perfect" glass piece at the moment.

Again, thanks for your help and input, it really is much appreciated. :)

AtomicPB,

The Stranger

Account Closed
This is a great post as I have been wanting an orbiter also, but for my enano instead. I've been told the D020 and the like can handle more powerful vapes because of more diffusion.
But I just love the shape and simplicity of the orbiter so I'm probably going to go with it eventually anyway.
I also wouldn't want to use the whip and thought about just drawing directly from the opening but I think a simple j hook attachment would do the trick. I don't really know much about these things though.

The Stranger,
Reactions: AtomicPB

YungLeaner

@mrbonsai420 thank you so much for this extremely comprehensive and helpful answer. :bowdown:

I really like the FC-UFO you suggested. That one seems to be a perfect fit. Can be used both ways, seems to be very uncomplicated to use and clean and does not cost a fortune.

I also really like the last one from the links you posted, because of the removable perculator, it seems to be a little bit to big for me though.

At the moment I would really like to only have one bubbler (and the FC-UFO might win the price) but that is what I told myself with the Vapes as well and now my forth one is on the way. :D

The problem I am having is, that I am not in a legal country and rather not sell items like these on eBay or any other public platform. Storing a lot of glass might also lead to problems since my space is limited and I hate to destroy such nice things. Thats why I am tying to settle with one "perfect" glass piece at the moment.

Again, thanks for your help and input, it really is much appreciated. :)
The FC-UFO is PERFECT. all i got to say

YungLeaner,
Reactions: AtomicPB
Top Bottom