Mflb or ecig with thc vegitable glycerol?

Dmrp15boy

Hey guys I have been looking into buying either a mflb or a ecig and making thc vegitable glycerol. I'm currently living with my parents and they are very religious and anti weed. So I need to know which is most stealthy, the least smelly(parents always sniffing around my room/me), most conservative and and easiest to travel around with me(without smell coming off of the device also). Money is also tight right now so that is a factor. I appritiate all the input I can get guys! And please only give me your input if you have experience with either of these 2 devices or another that might seem to fit my criteria more so. Thank you so much guys!!

Criteria:
Least smell while vaping and when in my pocket
Most conservative
Least expensive
Easiest to get a quik vape in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dmrp15boy,

Caligula

Maximus
Concentrate pens are by far more stealthy, less smelly, and easier to sneak a hit off of then ANY flower vape. I mean I could literally walk into the other room, hit my pen, then put it back in my pocket all before you finish reading this paragraph.

They are also typically much cheaper on initial purchase, but I digress...

It seems to me your main concern should be how easy/cheap is it for you to buy or make your own concentrate versus just buying a ziploc baggie of herb.

Also on a side note, I hate the MFLB but... well, thats just my opinion, man.

Last edited:
Caligula,

Dmrp15boy

So if mflb is knocked out of the question then would an ecig with some quality homemade thc vegitable glycerin be a good affordable stealthy pen or would I need to buy a pen specifically for hash, oils., ect?? Oh and I am not Ina legal state so all of my concentrates will be homemade.

Concentrate pens are by far more stealthy, less smelly, and easier to sneak a hit off of then ANY flower vape. I mean I could literally walk into the other room, hit my pen, then put it back in my pocket all before you finish reading this paragraph.

They are also typically much cheaper on initial purchase, but I digress...

It seems to me your main concern should be how easy/cheap is it for you to buy or make your own concentrate versus just buying a ziploc baggie of herb.

Also on a side note, I hate the MFLB but... well, thats just my opinion, man.

So if mflb is knocked out of the question then would an ecig with some quality homemade thc vegitable glycerin be a good affordable stealthy pen or would I need to buy a pen specifically for hash, oils., ect?? Oh and I am not Ina legal state so all of my concentrates will be homemade.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dmrp15boy,

Caligula

Maximus
Are you familiar with how to make it? You may want to look into the Liquidizer kit. It comes with a pretty easy/safe to use kit to make your own BHO concentrates, a PG mix to cut it with, and a vape pen to load it into.

Caligula,
Reactions: Denver912

Dmrp15boy

Are you familiar with how to make it? You may want to look into the Liquidizer kit. It comes with a pretty easy/safe to use kit to make your own BHO concentrates, a PG mix to cut it with, and a vape pen to load it into.

I cannot afford a $300 liquidizer. I'm just gonna make my own e juice with THC and buy a few ego ecigs. I hope it works...

Dmrp15boy,

Dmrp15boy

Exactly how do you plan on making your juice? Are you going to blast tane?

There are multiple instructional videos on YouTube showing how to make vegitable glycerol tinctures. And vegitable glycerol can be used as a replacement for pg in ego vaporizers.. It makes sense and looks very simple. What is your take on this? Does it sound like something that would work?

Dmrp15boy,

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
There are threads floating around discussing liquids (mostly puregold), messing with tanks and such. Really it sounds like a big mess with wicks and all that. I'd rather just make the wax and get an omicron or something like that to vaporize it. But that's just me.

syrupy,

Unconnected

Just get a normal BHO pen and use BHO. Why would you add PG to it. Considering your an inexperianced toker im guessing just take everyones advice, buying a normal bho pen and then getting some bho will get you instantly stoned and all you will need to do is stick your head out your window for 5 seconds and take a drag then blow it away. Fucking around with all this vegetable crap just sounds like a way to get caught, how do you plan to make your own concentrates if your cant even blaze a bowl at your parents house? seriously dude you shouldnt make concentrates at a property you dont own, you could blow your rents house up or get it seized by the feds if you fuck it up that is flat out not fair on your rents who have worked their butts off for a house to live in i assume. Yeah tane aint that bad unless your a total sped, but you just shouldnt risk someones sole asset just to get high, no matter how small the risk is.

MFLBs are shockingly crap. Avoid.
Cera is good for oils and herb, bit pricy, very stealth though on the herb.
Maybe get a DBV plug in and toke out the window, portables are no where near as good as plug ins.

Unconnected,
Reactions: Dmrp15boy

Denver912

Ecigs are a big pain in the ass and these tinctures take extra time(sometimes weeks), spaces, heat(which can smell), and money in comparison to a mflb/lotus.

I've been in your situation and it sucked. Have wonderful stories from my childhood. Like dragging Tvs in my closet to smoke at night while blowing out smoke through fabric softener sheet filled paper towel rolls. Plenty others. But on to topic.

I'd get a lotus if I was you. Look it up. It will be easier for you to sneak around(butane doesn't need to charge) If ur set on a mflb and it's too pricey grab the Mflb knockoff (dragon lite-bewild.com). It's way cheaper.

Or go get two copper clad steel wire pipe hangers, 304 stainless steel mesh or tea strainer, block of wood, and some batteries plus google and build one. Ppl out there doing it. Many knockoff mflbs I've seen for sale too.

Also it would help to know if ur in a med state or have access to bho daily. Cause if ur planning on making the bho exigencies stupid in secret too I'd just get a lotus before your parents come home to find ur shit and assume you've made breaking bad ur life goal. Glassware and chemicals scare parents. Also burning their shit down could be a concern.

But if u have a bho hookup get a 510 e cig battery. Hook a 510 to omicron cart thread adapter and some omicron carts. Cheaper than 100 with extra carts. Better thane cig carts. I hate leaking carts.

Last edited:
Denver912,
Reactions: Dmrp15boy

Denver912

There are multiple instructional videos on YouTube showing how to make vegitable glycerol tinctures. And vegitable glycerol can be used as a replacement for pg in ego vaporizers.. It makes sense and looks very simple. What is your take on this? Does it sound like something that would work?
Anything can work. I've did it. It sucks dick. It's a fucking sticky ass mess. Carts leak. My ecig now stays hidden in my shit so I won't kill it. Fuck that thing. Unless I get an omicron cart and adapter fuck that money pit. Waste of money,time,and hash oil IMO. Also lots of these videos on the net are made by people willing to sacrifice time,money, and oil. Fuck that. Just stick ur buds or oil in a lotus/mflb and vape away. Lotus ftw.

Denver912,
Reactions: Caligula

Dmrp15boy

Ecigs are a big pain in the ass and these tinctures take extra time(sometimes weeks), spaces, heat(which can smell), and money in comparison to a mflb/lotus.

I've been in your situation and it sucked. Have wonderful stories from my childhood. Like dragging Tvs in my closet to smoke at night while blowing out smoke through fabric softener sheet filled paper towel rolls. Plenty others. But on to topic.

I'd get a lotus if I was you. Look it up. It will be easier for you to sneak around(butane doesn't need to charge) If ur set on a mflb and it's too pricey grab the Mflb knockoff (dragon lite-bewild.com). It's way cheaper.

Or go get two copper clad steel wire pipe hangers, 304 stainless steel mesh or tea strainer, block of wood, and some batteries plus google and build one. Ppl out there doing it. Many knockoff mflbs I've seen for sale too.

Also it would help to know if ur in a med state or have access to bho daily. Cause if ur planning on making the bho exigencies stupid in secret too I'd just get a lotus before your parents come home to find ur shit and assume you've made breaking bad ur life goal. Glassware and chemicals scare parents. Also burning their shit down could be a concern.

But if u have a bho hookup get a 510 e cig battery. Hook a 510 to omicron cart thread adapter and some omicron carts. Cheaper than 100 with extra carts. Better thane cig carts. I hate leaking carts.

I know I said mflb at the beginning but i had the chance to use one last night and boy do those things still give off a strong weed like odor.. I am for sure going to have to buy a concentrate pen.. Thing is tho I am right on money and seeing as you've said the ecig vg/pg tincture woukdnt work out well then I need a concentrate vape under 100$... How do you feel about the omicron light?? Or any othe good pen style oil vape options?

Dmrp15boy,

Dmrp15boy

Just get a normal BHO pen and use BHO. Why would you add PG to it. Considering your an inexperianced toker im guessing just take everyones advice, buying a normal bho pen and then getting some bho will get you instantly stoned and all you will need to do is stick your head out your window for 5 seconds and take a drag then blow it away. Fucking around with all this vegetable crap just sounds like a way to get caught, how do you plan to make your own concentrates if your cant even blaze a bowl at your parents house? seriously dude you shouldnt make concentrates at a property you dont own, you could blow your rents house up or get it seized by the feds if you fuck it up that is flat out not fair on your rents who have worked their butts off for a house to live in i assume. Yeah tane aint that bad unless your a total sped, but you just shouldnt risk someones sole asset just to get high, no matter how small the risk is.

MFLBs are shockingly crap. Avoid.
Cera is good for oils and herb, bit pricy, very stealth though on the herb.
Maybe get a DBV plug in and toke out the window, portables are no where near as good as plug ins.

I am not an inexperienced toker. I've been blazing for a solid year and a half now but due to people around me not agreeing with me smoking and for lung health I would like to switch over to vaping. But yes I am inexperienced with vaping. That is why I am here looking for some wisdom in my situation.

Dmrp15boy,

Caligula

Maximus
I am not an inexperienced toker. I've been blazing for a solid year and a half now but due to people around me not agreeing with me smoking and for lung health I would like to switch over to vaping. But yes I am inexperienced with vaping. That is why I am here looking for some wisdom in my situation.

LOL you're taking to people with literal decades of experience in a lot of cases. Just putting that out there.

Anyway what type of concentrate do you plan on using out of your pen?

Caligula,

Dmrp15boy

LOL you're taking to people with literal decades of experience in a lot of cases. Just putting that out there.

Anyway what type of concentrate do you plan on using out of your pen?

That's a good point.. But honey oil (rso)

Dmrp15boy,

Caligula

Maximus
Then I agree that you looking at the Omicron carts is a good place to start. As long as its not TOO thin (Pure Gold is pushing it viscosity wise), thinner oils work best in those style carts IMO. I'm a big fan of running CO2 Oil through them because it tends to be on the runny side.

Anyway to answer your other post, the Omicron Lite is fine for this. The downside to that over the Omicron v2.5 though, is the Lite doesnt have replaceable batteries... so if you're out and your unit runs out of juice then you're screwed. With the regular omi you could just have a spare set of batteries you could swap in. Well that plus if the battery dies in the Lite then youre unit is effectively dead. Of course I wouldnt expect that to happen for quite a long time.

Dmrp15boy

Then I agree that you looking at the Omicron carts is a good place to start. As long as its not TOO thin (Pure Gold is pushing it viscosity wise), thinner oils work best in those style carts IMO. I'm a big fan of running CO2 Oil through them because it tends to be on the runny side.

Anyway to answer your other post, the Omicron Lite is fine for this. The downside to that over the Omicron v2.5 though, is the Lite doesnt have replaceable batteries... so if you're out and your unit runs out of juice then you're screwed. With the regular omi you could just have a spare set of batteries you could swap in. Well that plus if the battery dies in the Lite then youre unit is effectively dead. Of course I wouldnt expect that to happen for quite a long time.

That is exactly what I needed. Thank you! :rockon:

Dmrp15boy,
Reactions: Denver912

Caligula

Maximus
The 2.4 ohm carts are the ones you want. Also there is a leaning curve to loading and using them. I suggest you read the Omicron thread and ask questions there.

Caligula,
Top Bottom