MFLB hitting tecniques!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

minksta

Hey all!
This is my first post ever and I think this could be a good idea for all those new and prospective MFLB users. I have recently purchased an MFLB and found my self searching through the hundreds of pages on the MFLB review thread to look for different methods used to hit the box. So anyone who has a special method or any method or idea to hit the box please post it and make an easily accessible page for people to learn more about their box.
Thanks!!! happy posting!!

mod note: General Vaporization is: Vapor related but not model specific

minksta,

Goodlife101

Living The Good Life
I always like the sipping method.. push in battery wait 2-3 and then sip the vapor out and repeat two or three times per hit and it always worked well for me... then shake and repeat i found this method easier for my friends to use it as well :2c:

Goodlife101,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
My technique: It is kind of a sipping method. I suck slowly, then pull the mflb away and wait till i see a little vpaor escaping then I suck again, and repeat. This gets me pretty vaked off one trench. Recrumble half way to increase surface area and then you get nice browned ABV, as long as you tap your herb UP and SIDE TO SIDE, both are important IMO>

Good luck! Also pyromons technique of sutting through your nose and creating a vacuum seal on the mflb with your mouth works pretty well, but the trench can get a little hot :o

Elluzion,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom