Memorable Events When Vaping!

heapofJeep

I was at a Blue Jays game yesterday because my buddy had tickets behind home plate. It was the first use for my Launch Box at a public place so I wanted to make it count (went through three batteries). A fly ball went up high and behind us, the ball must have hit the stairs and it came flying back at our heads. My buddy ducked I went for it and it smoked my hand, preventing the ball from going 10 feet further. landing directly in the seat of the 80's death metal dude in front of me. I looked at it for about 2 seconds deciding if i wanted to grab it or not (would have had to make direct contact with the guys ass) I figured id get the next one, I didn't realize the rarity of a ball landing 4 rows from back from home plate. Dude was the happiest guy in the world, he was telling us hes been sitting there for 25+ years, and it had been 20 years since he had caught a ball. He Bought us pizza ($30 for 6 slices?) and he dropped one, $5 wasted, I would have defiantly went with the 10 sec rule. Plus he bought us Beers, Stella non the less.
Anywhoo, the point of the story is that he would remember that for the rest of his life, frame it and shit, and i would have probably lost it on the way home. Being high made me instantly realize that even though it would have been cool to catch it, i was truly happy for the guy! Like an instant connection that happens when you're part of a big moment in someones life.
Anyone have any stories that relate to this, beating the odds, or whatever? When your super blitzed it seems way more memorable. Plus free pizza and beer are just wicked.

heapofJeep,

Mark

John Brown
That's wicked man, I would love to use a vape at a baseball game.

Mark,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
seeing people grab their head and close their eyes (sometimes even fall on the floor and curl up in the fetal position) every single time I see them rip the VHW...you just get so high it blinds you for a solid 20-30 seconds :lol:

and overall...my most memorable events while "high" or whatever have been while under the influence of psychedelics. Story's are too long and fucked up to even begin anywhere coherent ;)

good thread idea...I might come up with some vape stories....but when I think back all the good/funny ones were with smoke (sorry vape...but smoking is about 100000X faster :shrug: stealth is stealth when your in a sketchy spot)

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

heapofJeep

I thought it was a good thread idea to. I guess it's gonna take a while to catch on. I was pumped the whole weekend from that event, exaggerated the story at the bar and such, by the fourth time telling it i was in a Latino knife fight for control a the ball, :brow:
Lets hear the stories Vaped or smoked out i don't care if its exaggerated or not most of the time peoples stories are only 80% true anyway.

heapofJeep,
Top Bottom