Meet up George from Dynavap Amsterdam 6th of June 2018

Dutch-Mic

Dear FC members/Dynavap enthousiasts,

Question: would you like to meet George from Dynavap in Europe?

George @VapCap will the 6th of June (wednesday) be in Amsterdam and asked me to coordinate a meet up! This post is meant to inventarise how many people would be interested in a meet up.

The meet up will be held at the "gezellige" gastro bar 'Cause Beer loves Food, very close to the Leidseplein. I'll be there at 5:30 PM local time.
If you would like to be part of the meet up, to meet George and Vapcap enthousiasts, please let me know in this thread:

1) If you would like to come to the meet up
2) If you would like to have dinner (then I can make a reservation)

I hope to see you there!

Short summary:

Meet up with George from Dynavap and Vapcap enthousiasts

- Date:
6th June 2018

- Time: 5:30 PM local time

Last edited:

MinnBobber

I'll be in town BUT it will be Schipol Airport on a short layover so have a bump for me.
Really wish it would have worked out.

George-- my VapCap travel buddy likes Amsterdam a lot.

Dutch-Mic

Quick update:

I made a reservation for dinner, but you can still join us if you would like to eat with us :tup:

The manager told me today that there will also be a "beer and food pairing competition" that evening:

'We will be serving a 3-course menu with 6 beers. So 1 beer of each brewer per round! And you get to decide which brewer makes the best beer to match the meal!'

Price is €37,50 for the meal and the beers if you would like to join it. I'll pass for it because my body doesn't like alcohol a lot.

I'll post Monday a message about how to find me in the little bar. Hint: probably the guy with a VC in his hand!

Dutch-Mic

As promised I post today how to meet me in the bar. I'll ask the staff that people for the "Dynameeting" will be directed to me. I'll also place this on the table:

1p0XFYY.jpg

I'll keep my phone close to me so you can PM me if it's necessary.

I'm looking forward to meeting you. See you Wednesday!

Short summary:

- Date:
6th June 2018

- Time: 5:30 PM local time

vapmanjoe

I'm very sorry, but unfortunately i will not make it, i'm too busy this week :cry:. No day off for me :( I wish you a really nice meeting!!! Perhaps i can meet some of you guys on another trip to Amsterdam, i visit this city 1-2 yearly.:nod:

Top Bottom