1. Take your Extreme to the next level with a free DDave mod kit!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Interested in a popular vape? Short on time? Be sure to check out the Best Of threads for Plug-Ins and Portables.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Is anyone older than lwien? Find out here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Medible Help For A Friend

Discussion in 'Medical Discussion' started by GenYHippie, Mar 25, 2014.

1. GenYHippie

GenYHippie Well-Known Member

Hey all. I have a friend/pen pal in a non legal state who could use some advice. They do vape but have been going through a really bad time with IBS. Serious cramps and a lot of alternating C&D has them in bad shape for the last week and a half.

Being in a non-legal state their options are limited. I told them about using ABV for salve and medibles so they have been saving it up. Does anyone here have experience with medibles for IBS symptoms that can offer advice? I would say they are low/medium tolerance normally vape for pain and nausea.

If you need more info I can ask. Just hoping to help a friend find some green relief :) TIA GenY

2. Paperback Writer

Paperback Writer Im a Rastaman not a Dreadlock

What has helped me are "Freds THC pills" (google search it). I dont make them too strong for daily use since I cant be too "heady" for my line of work, but it definitely IMO helped my IBS. What I currently use with success is a kief tincture, not heady at all, just a slight perspective change. Good luck!

GenYHippie likes this.
  3. GenYHippie

Thanks Paperback Writer. My friend has been going through a really bad time lately. Im worried about her but i keep sending info her way so she has it when she is ready

Paperback Writer likes this.
  4. Paperback Writer

Paperback Writer Im a Rastaman not a Dreadlock

Im sorry to hear that GenYHippie and pray for her recovery. I recently ran across a blog post from skunkresearch that explained how to make "holy anointing oil" Its a very historic recipe and they have added cannabis to it, it contains a couple different cinnamon extract which may help her. Furthermore, i have thought about creating a tincture with some natural herbs that help ease the stomach in addition to the cannabis. Just brainstorming here, and I wish I had a concrete solution for your friend. I will do a little research and see what I find

GenYHippie likes this.
  5. GenYHippie

I like your ideas Paperback Writer. I bet peppermint would be a good addition and honey both would help with taste but with honey you would need an emulsifier and to refrigerate it. I really appreciate the help, and so does she. Im very worried as her online presence has been zilch recently which is not a good sign for her health.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors