mCig

Status
Not open for further replies.

adhezivek

This thing looks awesome. Too good to be true. but if it actually does what it claims, vaporizer companies are in trouble since this thing is only $10. Please be real haha

mod note:
Vaporization Discussion
Vapor related but not model specific

adhezivek,

clouded vision

If it actually does what it says then it sounds great but I do see a few problems. First the video cuts out on every scene right before he exhales, you never get to see any sort of vapor production, there is a picture on the website but it is so thick it looks like either smoke or vg vapor. Another issue is there is no info on the heating element but that might be answered with an email. I would also be concerned with how hot it might get, all ss construction that gets hot enough to vaporize plant material in such a small package seems like a recipe for 2nd degree burns. My biggest concern is that they seem more interested in selling their stock than their actual product, that leads me to believe this is a failed venture and the founders are trying to sell the company off to recoup their losses then plan to fold the company and screw over their investors. The price is what gives it away for me, I can't see how they are even covering the cost of the battery for $10 each. I just realized it doesn't say if they are rechargeable or disposable. That battery couldn't last for more than a few hits of flowers so $10 every couple hits could get very expensive if it is disposable.

I hope that I am completely wrong and just being skeptical because a vaporizer the shape and size of a cigarette, that can handle flowers and waxes for $10 would be incredible but like they say, if it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

clouded vision,

Reflections

I noticed no vapor production either in the vid...makes tempting to try out at that price though..would be great for travelers..instead of cleaning just toss it for trip back.

Reflections,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom