Maybe looking for a collection, will need some help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konrad_Zuse

Dear FC,

I am new to the whole herb thing, so I thought I would ask the pros, you guys, for advice. So far my first purchase is the Extreme, and I am very happy with it so far. As I get more and more into this site, I am starting to think "Maybe I need more than 1, should I get more?" These are the questions I think of. Originally I thought "How can someone have multiple vapes," but it's exactly like having multiple pieces, so to speak. I think my next piece might be a bong with the vriptech heat wand. To me this seems like then ext logical choice for me. I wanted a bong anyways, and I feel this is MUCH different than any other vaporizer. My Extreme does both whips and bags, so getting a bong type vape will definitely be a good addition.

I appreciate everyone's thoughts and hopefully I can start my own collection soon :).

Konrad_Zuse,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
I recommend you take some time and read the big model threads. After doing so you'll be able to make an informed decision.

Almost any vape can be used with water filtration, just need the appropriate adapter. If you want something specifically designed for it, look into the Herborizer in addition to the VHW.

Good luck.

vtac,

Mckdenton

I also have the Extreme, i use that for groups of people like 3 or more or when im just chillin at the house. and i got my Launch box for a portable vape, for use at the river while fishing or in my car when using the E isn't really practical. Both are great vapes but have totally different applications. My next vape either the vrip heat wand or the PD.

Mckdenton,

Konrad_Zuse

Mckdenton said:
I also have the Extreme, i use that for groups of people like 3 or more or when im just chillin at the house. and i got my Launch box for a portable vape, for use at the river while fishing or in my car when using the E isn't really practical. Both are great vapes but have totally different applications. My next vape either the vrip heat wand or the PD.
Yeah, I might invest in a potable one also. I know the Extreme has the option of a battery pack, but that's 100$ entra, even though a portable vape will be like 200-300, but the extreme has glass, and I definitely don't want to break it lol.

Also how are the screens on your Extreme? Mine are too big for some reason :(.

Konrad_Zuse,

Mckdenton

If you are looking for a portable i HIGHLY suggest the magic flight launch box. inexpensive and a great product with great customer service. I think they cost $99 now-a-days. check out the thread about it http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=909.

my screens were fine for my E. are you taking about the dome screens for the elbow? mine were snug but not too big.

Mckdenton,

the electrician

the element on the extreme is encased in an 18.8mm male joint, i say thats a perfect bong vaporiser in itself and its perfectly safe. otherwise theres also de verdamper which looks like the DON to me, costs a lot though

the electrician,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
I am a big fan of the VHW, having owned an Extreme myself, I wouldn't exactly say the Extreme is a perfect bong vape. If you notice, with the whip attachment, you have to take slow, steady draws to get a decent milk.

For bong based vaping, you might as well not half ass it and get a vape specifically made for it. Even though the VHW doesn't have a gong connection like the Herbo, it retains heat a tad better so you if you like milking your bongs really hard like I do, that is something to consider.

depending on how much you want to spend on your bong, you can get some nice small custom pieces for about 200 that go very nicely with a VHW

stonemonkey55,

the electrician

stonemonkey55 said:
I am a big fan of the VHW, having owned an Extreme myself, I wouldn't exactly say the Extreme is a perfect bong vape. If you notice, with the whip attachment, you have to take slow, steady draws to get a decent milk.
connecting with the whip is a pretty crude method i agree, but cant a man just hold the extreme to the bong? the glass on glass is just begging for it.

the electrician,

Konrad_Zuse

Mckdenton said:
If you are looking for a portable i HIGHLY suggest the magic flight launch box. inexpensive and a great product with great customer service. I think they cost $99 now-a-days. check out the thread about it http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=909.

my screens were fine for my E. are you taking about the dome screens for the elbow? mine were snug but not too big.
Idk the screens that came with the cyclone dish are really big, check out this pic:
getattachmentaspxfm.jpg

See how it doesn't stick properly? Makes me sad :(.

Konrad_Zuse,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
stonemonkey55 wrote:

the electrician wrote:

connecting with the whip is a pretty crude method i agree, but cant a man just hold the extreme to the bong? the glass on glass is just begging for it.
I just meant that the heating element on the extreme doesn't hold up as well when you take stronger inhales, regardless of using it as a whip or just flipping it around and directly going glass on glass.

stonemonkey55,

Konrad_Zuse

stonemonkey55 said:
stonemonkey55 wrote:

the electrician wrote:

I just meant that the heating element on the extreme doesn't hold up as well when you take stronger inhales, regardless of using it as a whip or just flipping it around and directly going glass on glass.
Idk dude, I packed the elbow half full with kief and I got 2 sessions worth of hits having mass amounts of vapor in each hit it was nuts.

Also I have decided on this. I need a portable vape to take out and about, and a vape that I can use with a bong.

I'm thinking of a vapir one portable and the vriptech.

Konrad_Zuse,

max

Out to lunch
I'm thinking of a vapir one portable
The Vapir One is a small unit, but it's not considered portable, since you need AC power. It's a bag/whip unit like the Extreme anyway, so it wouldn't make sense if you have an Extreme. Are you sure you're not thinking of the Vapir Mini? That IS a portable. But since you need the 10 AA battery pack, and a much more portable iolite can be had for another $40 or so, I'd forget about the Vapir. They're not known for being reliable and you only get a 90 day warranty.

max,

Konrad_Zuse

max said:
I'm thinking of a vapir one portable
The Vapir One is a small unit, but it's not considered portable, since you need AC power. It's a bag/whip unit like the Extreme anyway, so it wouldn't make sense if you have an Extreme. Are you sure you're not thinking of the Vapir Mini? That IS a portable. But since you need the 10 AA battery pack, and a much more portable iolite can be had for another $40 or so, I'd forget about the Vapir. They're not known for being reliable and you only get a 90 day warranty.
Oh I thought it was called the vapir one mini or something haha, my bad :), I wasn't sure, the only thing I had a problem with the iolite was the fact it eats butane like a monster, and I have to pay extra for that.

Konrad_Zuse,

Mckdenton

I personally don't trust the vapir company at all; after i dropped a pretty penny on a piece of shit vaporizer. And really turned me away from vaping until i found this forum and got an E and a LB. IMO vapir vaps are bad news.

just sayin':peace:

Mckdenton,

Konrad_Zuse

Mckdenton said:
I personally don't trust the vapir company at all; after i dropped a pretty penny on a piece of shit vaporizer. And really turned me away from vaping until i found this forum and got an E and a LB. IMO vapir vaps are bad news.

just sayin':peace:
Well I trust the world on this site, and now that I found out that the iolite actually doesn't take as much as needed, 2 people said it, I might invest in that, we will see :). The iolite was actually going to be my first purchase before my extreme, but yeah..

Konrad_Zuse,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom