MaxVapor E-Nail - 2018 Version

Fkn0wned

I am going to possibly be in the market for an enail purchase and I like the functionality of this unit here and seeing as how 4/20 is next month are you planning on doing any sales on the unit?

Or is there possibly a discount code for FC users to use, $379.99 is kind of steep for me at the moment but I would love to check out my options.

Last edited:
Fkn0wned,
Reactions: 710Coils

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Speaking of including something, just got my Sauce Sidecar :rockon:really tidies up the dabstation!

bjfurm.jpg

Also updated my MaxVapor the other day and loving the 5 degree temp increment, so fast to scroll through the usable range now! :tup:

Fkn0wned

We are traditionally more likely to do a giveaway of some type or include something special with orders as opposed to doing big sales.

There are definitely some coupon codes floating around out there though.

Well the reason I asked is because I searched the web back and forth on Google, YT, Reddit post and even searched this thread and did not find ANY coupons what so ever I mean would it be a mailing list only thing or what?

I always do a search before hand if I ever see the coupon/discount code box in the cart because I try and save some money when and where I can but still love to support and make the purchase, which I should be able to stretch since you offer payments with sezzle thankfully.

Fkn0wned

Awesome thanks, I'll definitely be looking into this I just need to figure out which size banger I have and see if the shop I work at has a heater coil for it that would work with the unit.

Once I get all my information right and everything in line I should be able to move forward with the purchase.

I see you recently added the home-kit stuff any idea if it works with Alexa/Google devices as well?

exmex

Awesome thanks, I'll definitely be looking into this I just need to figure out which size banger I have and see if the shop I work at has a heater coil for it that would work with the unit.

Once I get all my information right and everything in line I should be able to move forward with the purchase.

I see you recently added the home-kit stuff any idea if it works with Alexa/Google devices as well?
Get a coil from 710coils.com. Maxvapor even carries 710coils i believe. I would suggust a 25mm Axial Coil because A: IMO 25mm is perfect size for all sizes of dabs big or small B: Most bangers are in the 25mm size so u have lots of options for ur 25mm coil.

Get a coil from 710coils.com. Maxvapor even carries 710coils i believe. I would suggust a 25mm Axial Coil because A: IMO 25mm is perfect size for all sizes of dabs big or small B: Most bangers are in the 25mm size so u have lots of options for ur 25mm coil.
Bonus too if u get a banger from 710coils, there extra deep so any carb cap will work with it even with a insert. Plus, being extra deep u dont lose nearly as much oil down the joint to the rig.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fkn0wned

I'm pretty sure my banger is a 20mm as a Nickel is 21.21 mm, would I be correct or is this the size you would put a 25mm on I mean a Quarter is 24.26 mm and that is way wider then my banger but I wasn't sure if the diameter of the coil was measured in the inside of the coil hole or from edge to edge.

20190326-225642.jpg

Right now I just have the MJ Arsenal Claude so I was trying to keep things sort of small and this enail is the perfect size and the rig can easily sit on the top slick pad minimalistic setup.

20190326-225741.jpg

exmex

I'm pretty sure my banger is a 20mm as a Nickel is 21.21 mm, would I be correct or is this the size you would put a 25mm on I mean a Quarter is 24.26 mm and that is way wider then my banger but I wasn't sure if the diameter of the coil was measured in the inside of the coil hole or from edge to edge.

20190326-225642.jpg

Right now I just have the MJ Arsenal Claude so I was trying to keep things sort of small and this enail is the perfect size and the rig can easily sit on the top slick pad minimalistic setup.

20190326-225741.jpg
Looks like ur banger is a 20mm so u would need a 20mm coil. 710coils has 20mm coils for just 25$ i just bought one myself and am expecting it thrusday. And Shane the owner is awesome to deal with and im sure will help u fit the coil on ur banger properly

Fkn0wned

Yeah I was looking and I like the style of the Axial Style as it covers the bottom of the banger as well as the walls but I don't see one on the 710coils website has he made one in that style?

I do see them mentioned a lot and paired together with this e-nail so getting one from them might be ideal... BUT I did a google search and this page came up,
https://rcctools.com/custom-e-nail-dabber/20mm-heat-coil-replacement-axial/

Does this coil use the same pin configuration as the E-Nail?

Fkn0wned,

exmex

Yeah i dont think 710coils has a 20mm axial, only barrel style. I think that coil would work you have linked would work with the enail because standard wiring im pretty sure is what it is. I would ask @maxvapor710 tho just to confirm.

exmex,

Fkn0wned

I saw a comment on one of the YT videos on the official MaxVapor account where he said the pin was standard so I went ahead and put in my order!

Ordered the Black Oxide E-Nail and I am going to try that 20mm Axial Coil hopefully it fits on my banger I am going to message the guy on IG to see if he thinks it will before he sends it out but hopefully I get it soon!

I'd love one of those side-cars but from what I am reading it is preorder only? (got a spare one laying around? :p)

Fkn0wned

Sidecards are free with all orders in March just send us a note with your color choice

Great news! but what are the options you have to choose from?

From going back a few pages and looking at pictures it seems the bottom is black and you pick the color of the middle pane and the top is clear?

Are we able to just choose a color for that middle section?

And is 150W ok for the coil? @maxvapor710

maxvapor710

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
We pretty much limit the color choice to the middle section so we can keep up with production. We do allow you to replace our MaxVapor logo with your own logo and / or text if you choose though.

The available colors are florescent orange, blue, green, or red which is more of a pinkish color IMO.
Green and Orange are by far the most popular choices.

The bottom pane is either black or very dark smoke color (honestly cant tell the difference) depending on what we have in stock and the top is a frosted clear piece.

And yes 150watts is fine.

RP6

Just got my order today and I'm running into issues assembling the sidecar. By process of elimination it seems as if 2/4 small standoffs have the female threads too deep to attach to anything. The other two screw into everything no problem. Are all 4 supposed to be identical or am I missing something here?:hmm:

edit: Aside from the issue above is this supposed to sit flat? Mine has no feet on the side of the controller so it tips to that side.

edit2: Even the two good standoffs barely thread in at all. The top half keeps separating from the bottom. I think I need to put the sidecar down and test the controller now :lol:

Last edited:

buckhakeesah

haha you were struggling with that assembly too? I feel your pain. I got mine together but the back nuts/thread don't lock down to hold it secure. Seems like the threads aren't long enough to catch on. So mines not secure on the back side of my sidecar. I aint gonna complain, it works as it just sits. MaxVapor has been so good to me. If there is a fix, please let me know too.

buckhakeesah,

maxvapor710

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
The nuts only thread on one way so make sure you have them the right way around.
If you need a replacement set of hardware just send us an email and we can get one sent out.

RP6

The nuts only thread on one way so make sure you have them the right way around.
If you need a replacement set of hardware just send us an email and we can get one sent out.

I'll see if I can attach some pics later to clarify the issues with the sidecar.

Moving onto the controller. I've got it all connected but am getting a 'no coil' message. I recall seeing someone post about this error before but I couldn't seem to find anything in my searches. Any ideas?

edit: I should add my unit also displays a caution symbol for some reason.

xv5bfVH.png

edit2: I was looking through the settings and tried adjusting the knob sensitivity. 5 felt a bit jump still so I set it to 10. Now the controller doesn't seem to be responding to any knob input at all. Also I'm on firmware 0.0.99 if that helps.

Last edited:

maxvapor710

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Here is the user manual, one correction is that the IP address is now on 192.168.4.1
https://dashboard.maxvapor.com/static/maxvaporbt_manual.pdf

The warning symbol indicates a thermocouple fault / error with the coil. Are you using a coil you had already or one included with a bundle?

Regarding the sidecar issue, we don't need any pictures just send us an email and we will get you some replacement hardware sent out.

maxvapor710,

RP6

Here is the user manual, one correction is that the IP address is now on 192.168.4.1
https://dashboard.maxvapor.com/static/maxvaporbt_manual.pdf

The warning symbol indicates a thermocouple fault / error with the coil. Are you using a coil you had already or one included with a bundle?

Regarding the sidecar issue, we don't need any pictures just send us an email and we will get you some replacement hardware sent out.

Ok I'll RTFM before I make any more posts lol. I got the unit responding again, you just have to really crank it on sensitivity 10.

I'm using the 710 coil included with the shipment. I should mention the banger arrived broken (Shane has already sorted me out with a replacement) so it may have taken some knocks in transit.

maxvapor710

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
It is possible if your shipment got knocked around that much the thermocouple in the coil got damaged also.

You can go into the PID settings and disable thermocouple faults to see if that allows the coil to heat up at all maybe it will fix itself.

I will have 710coils get ahold of you about getting a replacement sent out for the coil as well as if your unit is powering up and appears otherwise functional it is more likely to be a bad coil.

Sorry about that man, I will get you taken care of right away.

RP6

It is possible if your shipment got knocked around that much the thermocouple in the coil got damaged also.

You can go into the PID settings and disable thermocouple faults to see if that allows the coil to heat up at all maybe it will fix itself.

I will have 710coils get ahold of you about getting a replacement sent out for the coil as well as if your unit is powering up and appears otherwise functional it is more likely to be a bad coil.

Sorry about that man, I will get you taken care of right away.

No worries, its going to happen at some point. I disabled fault check, rebooted and am getting the same thing. Unfortunately I don't have a second coil to test against.

edit: I should mention that the warning symbol still shows even with the coil completely disconnected. Not sure if that helps isolate the issue.

Top Bottom