Max temp. for vaporizing without damaging the lungs

tokenknifeguy

I found with smoking, it hurt my lungs more. Thats why I stopped smoking and went to vaping. Now with vaping, I notice my throat hurts more now than my lungs. I also get extreme dry mouth as well. Different trade offs I guess.

Curious Gorilla

Sounds like something smells purple.
I mix a little raw coconut oil, a little witch hazel and some lavender oil and a bit of manuka honey with the reclaim, at least half reclaim. Doesnt like to mix very well, but will ............eventualy......use clingfilm/food wrap to cover it, micropore to hold it in place if needed. Helps stop it leaking out and making a mess, dont make it too tight for blood circulation. Thats more important than making a mess.
That's interesting, I've often used CBD and RSO based balms for burns, eczema and whenever I've had issues with my piercings.
next cut/abrasion or skin issue will give it a try. Keep forgetting.
I'd say in my experience it cuts the heal time for burns almost in half. Glad to see others having similar use/success.
Ive found manuka and some other honey's do the same for wounds. Also reduces scarring. I use the honey to keep the wound wet the whole time. Heals far quicker than letting the wound dry. Research wet healing, worth it.
The food wrapdressing is good for this, padding over the top can protect the burn or wound underneath if needed,
I have been using the reclaim mix for upto 3 days at a time. the other ingredients make it possible to wash off without tearing any blisters.

Im worried im begining to enjoy branding myself occasionaly.
Anyone else ever work with hot things (metalwork/cooking ect) that theres a kind of thrill to the feeling of a burn that you get away with not damaging yourself 'cause you moved quick enough to avoid it, but still felt it?
Unfortunately, im not so quick these days....

Im not a medical professional, only professionaly clumsy. And enjoy a little self expermentation.

Curious Gorilla

Sounds like something smells purple.
I found with smoking, it hurt my lungs more. Thats why I stopped smoking and went to vaping. Now with vaping, I notice my throat hurts more now than my lungs. I also get extreme dry mouth as well. Different trade offs I guess.

Sounds counter intuitive but i found at lower temperatures its too terpy and can make my throat sore, up between 200-227 is actualy sweeter and less harsh. Depends on other factors like draw speed, water volume, air path length.
I find an 18mm female to 14mm male adaptor tastes less harsh, and that drop downs, although they add cooling, also seem to be very slightly harsher, or less tastey?

I found with extreme dry mouth, it may be cured by looking at your current avatar.

Unless its already changed.........

Curious Gorilla,
Top Bottom