massive headaches since starting to vape...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pressure

It is most likely synthetically over-fertilized, and additionally probably un-flushed.

Flushing is a process that "cleans" out the chemical fertilizers during the last 10-14 days prior to harvest.

Unscrupulous (people that don't give a shit) growers do this to grow the plant as big as possible and obtaining the largest yield possible.

I grow organically, and discontinue anything other than water and Unsulfered Molasses for the final 14 days of growth.
Not flushing the plant will result in headaches, a strong chemical taste and aromatics that also resemble chemical like characteristics.

This is a despicable practice and needs to stop.

I knew I wasnt crazy. I would tell people, yo this shit smells great, but only gets you high when your smoking it or it taste like chemicals.

some of the stuff some guy I get from was really bad, he gets it shipped but I have smoked regular weed thats been better then his, and his smells great.

now I need to find a new weed connect. and I have to ask them if they flush their weed. they are going to think im crazy.

so now im stuck in fucking snow storm, with unflushed weed that gives me head aches.

does this mean my unflushed weed is toxic?

pressure,

pressure

How would you ever know if your weed is toxic or not? Who is checking or growing for you? :2c:

well if it smells like chemicals, taste like chemicals, and gives me a head ache....

Im wondering if more toxic chemicals come out certain boiling points.

in nature there is no chemicals in regular god grown wild weed

Last edited:
pressure,

Hashtag46&2

Trichome Technician
I knew I wasnt crazy. I would tell people, yo this shit smells great, but only gets you high when your smoking it or it taste like chemicals.

some of the stuff some guy I get from was really bad, he gets it shipped but I have smoked regular weed thats been better then his, and his smells great.

now I need to find a new weed connect. and I have to ask them if they flush their weed. they are going to think im crazy.

so now im stuck in fucking snow storm, with unflushed weed that gives me head aches.

does this mean my unflushed weed is toxic?
Well, it is not the best thing for you my friend, I can't give you a definitive answer due to the unknown variables, which could be MANY, like what/how much fertilizer was used, it could even be pesticides that were sprayed on the plant close to harvest... It could simply be the fact that the weed was harvested too soon, and not allowed proper drying/curing time... but it certainly isn't pleasant right?

Damn... I've even lost friends over this type of growing... No patience,
Pump it full of chemicals, spray with ungodly amounts of pesticides, ship it out before its even dry....

Lots of despicable practices could cause this..

What I used to do when I got unflushed Cannabis from dispensaries, I would simply cure the weed for at least an additional 30 days.
Put it in a jar, and open and dump the flowers out for 20-30 minutes twice a day.

The unflushed nutrients will start to dissipate along with the chlorophyll that is locked up in the flowers.

**Chlorophyll itself can taste shitty and cause headaches as well**

Don't concern yourself with people thinking you're "crazy " for asking questions about your purchase...if they can't answer the questions, find someone else.

The best questions..
*Organic or Synthetic nutes (AKA Fertilizer)
*Been sprayed with anything other than water in the last 8 weeks
*How long/ has the weed been cured.
* Do you flush before harvest.

As a responsible caregiver, I'd happily answer these questions...any good grower should.

pressure

Well, it is not the best thing for you my friend, I can't give you a definitive answer due to the unknown variables, which could be MANY, like what/how much fertilizer was used, it could even be pesticides that were sprayed on the plant close to harvest... It could simply be the fact that the weed was harvested too soon, and not allowed proper drying/curing time... but it certainly isn't pleasant right?

Damn... I've even lost friends over this type of growing... No patience,
Pump it full of chemicals, spray with ungodly amounts of pesticides, ship it out before its even dry....

Lots of despicable practices could cause this..

What I used to do when I got unflushed Cannabis from dispensaries, I would simply cure the weed for at least an additional 30 days.
Put it in a jar, and open and dump the flowers out for 20-30 minutes twice a day.

The unflushed nutrients will start to dissipate along with the chlorophyll that is locked up in the flowers.

**Chlorophyll itself can taste shitty and cause headaches as well**

Don't concern yourself with people thinking you're "crazy " for asking questions about your purchase...if they can't answer the questions, find someone else.

The best questions..
*Organic or Synthetic nutes (AKA Fertilizer)
*Been sprayed with anything other than water in the last 8 weeks
*How long/ has the weed been cured.
* Do you flush before harvest.

As a responsible caregiver, I'd happily answer these questions...any good grower should.

Well I cant stand these savages putting chemicals in my weed. And I cant blame the middle man. He doesnt grow it. This is all news to me but im going to let everyone know the people are selling chemical weed. Im going to call them out on their shit, at least now I have some kind of facts to back it up with when I tell them. Im sure none of them will know since they are middle men.

here in NY the market is flooded with what we call "baby weed"

its smells great, but its soft and fluffy, almost airy. I cant stand it, because it doesnt get me high. Or I do not like the high it gives me...last only while you smoke it

is there any such thing as weed that keeps getting stronger the more it dries out?

Most people say the sticky the better but I have come across batches that the shake has still been as good as the buds when it dried out, these batches are rare and I try to get as much as I can when it comes around

sometimes when I go to miami I get batches that I have to wait a couple days to smoke it, the first day I get it it gives me a buzz and if I keep smoking it I dont get a good high, then when I dont have any left and its dry it becomes very strong

to be honest my chemical bud doesnt smell like weed smells its weird.

Last edited:
pressure,

kellya86

Herb gardener...
@Hashtag46&2 , your post was spot on, you beat me to it...
The only thing you can do to make your weed more vapeable, is to continue the cure....
Chlorophyll is horrible and does give you headache, I had to emergency harvest not long ago due to some issues, I didn't get to flush... I cured it for 2 months and it was passable...but before the cure it wasn't nice...

If you guys think you have it bad, come to the uk an buy some weed..

There is only 1 way to guarantee what you vape, grow your own..

@pressure[/
] why don't you bho your weed and see if that leaves the chems behind??

Or eat it!!!

pressure

@Hashtag46&2 , your post was spot on, you beat me to it...
The only thing you can do to make your weed more vapeable, is to continue the cure....
Chlorophyll is horrible and does give you headache, I had to emergency harvest not long ago due to some issues, I didn't get to flush... I cured it for 2 months and it was passable...but before the cure it wasn't nice...

If you guys think you have it bad, come to the uk an buy some weed..

There is only 1 way to guarantee what you vape, grow your own..

@pressure[/
] why don't you bho your weed and see if that leaves the chems behind??

Or eat it!!!

whats BHO?

also, I always get into arguments with people because they have good looking weed that smells great but taste like crap and dont get you high

I guess "regular weed" is the weed with sticks and stems and seeds, alot of people make fun of this kind of weed, sometimes they will even call it "mexican dirt weed" or "Arizona weed"

but they are very bias to that, and say

"oh my weed is good it has no seeds"... or " Im not smoking that kind of weed it has seeds"

but I swear to you I have smoked weed with sticks seeds, and stems that is better then some indoor that smells great with crystals and all..

so since people are being savages and putting chemicals in weed, is it more safer to smoke organic natural weed grown from the ground and sun?

I havent had the chance to smoke natural regular weed with seeds and stems because nobody really sells it..

its a shame to because some of it was really good, and its cheaper

which leads me to another question...why doesnt this indoor weed really smell like weed when its vaped? Im sure if I vaped regular weed I think it will smell stronger with the "traditional" weed smell.

when I exhale my vape from my might, it taste like pure chemicals and the air doesnt really smell

pressure,

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Bho is a butane honey oil, a process of blasting the herb with butane, to strip off the actives we want, cannabinoids, terpenoids ect...

This could get all the bits you want and leave behind the possible chemical residue in the cell structure???

And even if it makes it through, the purge might boil it off...

Sometimes when a female self pollinates, you can get a very high quality hermie, iv grown some lovely flowers that have had the odd seed before, obviously it's not ideal, and that energy that goes into production of seeds, could have gone to trichomes, bit still, seeds or no seeds is no way to judge herbs, imo....

Hashtag46&2

Trichome Technician
I guess "regular weed" is the weed with sticks and stems and seeds, alot of people make fun of this kind of weed, sometimes they will even call it "mexican dirt weed" or "Arizona weed"

but they are very bias to that, and say

"oh my weed is good it has no seeds"... or " Im not smoking that kind of weed it has seeds"

but I swear to you I have smoked weed with sticks seeds, and stems that is better then some indoor that smells great with crystals and all..

Man, I feel ya man, I've been utilizing Cannabis for well over 20 years...

Right before Colorado opened up legalization and opened 1000s of Dispensaries
(We had more Dispensaries than Starbucks at a 3:1 ratio)
I was getting killer "Brick" for 50$ a zip... Very little seeds and stems too, and I swear it was better than many of the Dispensaries and self-proclaimed "Awesome Growers "

so since people are being savages and putting chemicals in weed, is it more safer to smoke organic natural weed grown from the ground and sun?
It is a bit more complex than the grower adding chemicals , it's the amount and types of chemicals and more importantly that the plant is flushed of these chemicals prior to harvesting.
(Especially new growers, they will sometimes double the directions on the bottles, as opposed to a "seasoned" or knowledgeable grower, using less than half of the directions on the bottle)

Unless you live in an area that is indigenous to Cannabis Growth, the plant will need some nutritional assistance, as an organic grower, we add natural resources to the soil, such as Earth Worm castings, compost, bone meal etc.

which leads me to another question...why doesnt this indoor weed really smell like weed when its vaped?
When we Vaporize Cannabis, the smell is completely different from cannabis that is lit on fire..
Vapor= Essential Oils
Combustion =Smoke (Toxins)
This is something you will get used to, eventually you will think smoke smells horrible.

@kellya86 ... Thanks man, I knew you would be there if I weren't
:peace:

Last edited:
Hashtag46&2,
Reactions: kellya86

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I've been going to a organic cannabis farmers market on Saturdays here in WA state. Come July things will be changing. Not sure how much organic cannabis will be available then. Only state authorized stores will be selling cannabis. The state needs to make sure they get their tax money off the backs of the sick.

If they sell organic cannabis it will cost a lot. Probably like organic food. If we want to live healthy we will have to pay more. It's really an unfair situation.

I hope vaporizing at lower temps your headaches have eased up. Also hope you are getting cannabis that doesn't have too many pesticides.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom