Manhunt in Boston for 2 armed suspects, officer down

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I cannot tell you what a stressful day this has been. I am so fucking glad they have that guy. My daughter lives so close to there... so damn close.

What an amazing show of manpower. The overhead shots looked like it was an ant hill. It will be interesting to see what his motives were.

Boston is going to be partying this weekend. :)

AgentofChaos

Serial Vapist
Hope this is the end of the mayhem. Who knows if other bombs have been planted or if there are other members of their cell still at large (if there are more). Happy to hear your daughter is safe Mom, Boston has made their nation proud.

OO

Technical Skeptical
Hope this is the end of the mayhem. Who knows if other bombs have been planted or if there are other members of their cell still at large (if there are more).

So they've already been tried and convicted?

OO,

lwien

He's in serious medical condition. I hope he makes it so we can find out what in the hell is going on.

lwien,

OO

Technical Skeptical
I don't understand your question, OO.

:peace:
The assumption that someone is guilty without any evidence is something I find particularly distasteful.

The media convicts people every day, who knows how many lives have been ruined by those who don't wait for evidence to decide if someone is guilty or not.

OO,

TheHerbalReview

@TheHerbalReview
He's in serious medical condition. I hope he makes it so we can find out what in the hell is going on.

I think there's an absolute reason he's in "serious" condition. My guess would be they're doing some serious "interrogation", right now... and he "dies" from his condition. He'll never see the light of day, and god-forbid get a chance to tell his side in front of the media.

TheHerbalReview,
Reactions: satyrday

Chill Dude

The assumption that someone is guilty without any evidence is something I find particularly distasteful.

The media convicts people every day, who knows how many lives have been ruined by those who don't wait for evidence to decide if someone is guilty or not.

There's no doubt in my mind he's guilty. He and his brother unloaded 150 rounds at police officers and his brother was wearing a suicide explosive vest. Innocent people don't do stuff like that. I don't know how much evidence you need? i hope that motherfucker gets the death penalty.....

Chill Dude,

OO

Technical Skeptical
There's no doubt in my mind he's guilty. He and his brother unloaded 150 rounds at police officers and his brother was wearing a suicide explosive vest. Innocent people don't do stuff like that. I don't know how much evidence you need? i hope that motherfucker gets the death penalty.....
Chill dude.
Do you have evidence to this effect?

OO,

TheHerbalReview

@TheHerbalReview

I agree with you there... I could care less what happens to him if he is guilty; but regardless... I'd like to hear his motives.

TheHerbalReview,
Reactions: Chill Dude

OO

Technical Skeptical
Like I said innocent people don't wear suicide vests and shoot 150 rounds at police officers IMO.
Like I said, evidence.
If you have a legitimate information source, then that might be worth citing in a response.

If you don't have such a thing, then I don't understand why you have already convicted this person.

Furthermore, even if you can prove that, then you still have to prove what he is guilty of, as in you can be guilty of many things.

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
His older brother brainwashed him into it probably. I wouldn't be surprised. Crazy how far people are willing to go like that.

Quetzalcoatl,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
Is it really that hard to figure out the motive for this crime?

Older brother (Tamerlan) was a talented boxer whose goal was to be on the US Olympic boxing team. He smacked his girlfriend around, got a criminal record, and was refused citizenship. Because of this, he blew his chance to achieve his dream and was angry with the US. He went to Russia for 6 months, became radicalized, and returned to the US using his training and hate to get his "revenge" on the country that rightly refused him citizenship.

*contemplates new career as talking head*

Crohnie,
Reactions: satyrday

satyrday

Who is the naked man? Hate to say what my gut tells me (see prescient post #36 above). The whole thing creeps me out.

satyrday,
Top Bottom