Man tripping on K2 attacks and tries to eat dog

Titamius

Developing Connoisseur & Vaporist
http://gawker.com/5921416/man-eats-dog-high-on-synthetic-cannabis-waco-man-consumes-family-canine

I think it is rediculous that this stuff is still legal, I don't get why the government would rather have people smoking nightshade leaves(I'm pretty sure) sprayed with harmful synthetic chemicals than harmless natural cannabis.
What this man did on his bad trip reminds me of the propaganda that was put out in the 30s, where they said marijuana will make you aggressive and violent.
I think its fucked that they proved a long time ago that it was false, so now they create this "synthetic marijuana" that actually does make you go insane.:disgust:

Discuss your opinions, FC.:\

PS: Not sure if this should've gone here or in the cannabis news/activism section...

farscaper

So, before the hype was out and it was new to my area i tried it once... Not a good buzz... It was overbearingly intense... I basically couldnt move or do anything for a solid 10 min... It tasted gross had an awful high and the comedown basically left you feeling like shit... I could never imagine someone doing a ton of that... Id rather be sober (if you will)... If your that hard up for a buzz go smoke peanut skins... Did that as a kid!... You get a body buzz... And dont have any kind of "eat a dog" urges...

farscaper,
Reactions: Titamius
Top Bottom