Making thc vapejuice, need suggestions on a decent clearmoizer

powderful

Hey guys!

Been lurking here for a while since I stopped combusting and decided to make vaping my new love.

I have a ssv but decided I wanted something to have on the go and I was missing the feeling of blowing clouds.

I remembered that I had an old "ego" herbal vaporizer so i bought a cheap aspire tank and used it as a vape to get some cloud satisfaction.

After a while I started researching if there was any way I could make my own thc laced ejuice.

Skip forward a few weeks and I got my friend who is on the straight and narrow to order some PG/VG + supplies and I made up a batch. Stuck it in a new clearomizer, it was mixed a little weak but otherwise excellent results and no separation.

The problem as I see it now is that I need a smaller tank (like 0.5ml), preferably disposable so I can change flavors and so that the holes at the bottom are fully submerged till the tank is empty.

Can I just order some randoms off ebay or are there any specific ones I should get?

I live in a country that has not seen the light yet so if I order up anything it can't be from any illegal sounding websites/companies.

And a big hi-5 to the fuckcombustion forum for inspiring me to move out of the stone ages :clap:

Not sure if this was the right forum, move it if needed :tup:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Hey there ,welcome to FC ! I think there are plenty of ceramic coil carts,but since i havent used any i can't recommend ,only heard good stuff about the bubbleman trinity ,but i am sure that soon other will chime in with their thoughtful suggestions. Btw this post belongs the the ASK FC section. You can click the report button at the end of your post ,and ask a mod to move it,i think this is the fastest way it can happen.
:)

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: powderful

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
If you have a thin enough oil like a distillate you can use a liberty v9 tank, I got mine on ebay to try out before I look to source a small quantity. They work really well, you can get terpenes online which will thin out shatters and waxes and allow them to vaporize very well. I dont think the PG/VG is necessary at all TBH. 2-3 drops per gram is more than enough terpenes.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wholesale-A...hash=item1c8c6aada8:m:mbWzepxs3isfaBSzQGAYUjQ

s-l500.jpg

powderful

you can get terpenes online which will thin out shatters and waxes and allow them to vaporize very well. I dont think the PG/VG is necessary at all TBH. 2-3 drops per gram is more than enough

Not sure if I would be comfortable ordering terpenes from abroad considering customs is strict in my country. Also i forgot to mention that i start off with rosin and the pg is to liquify it and the vg simply to get some clouds to satisfy my eyes :)

It seems my tjc ejuice works nicely now that i have perfected the strength ;)

I guess optimaly I want to find some disposable carts around .5ml that I can bring when i go out.

Will the vg/pg/rosin work on oil tanks or do they heat to different temps?

powderful,
Top Bottom