Making Powdered Urine to Pass a DT

EarthFriend

The purpose of this thread is to collect information about the process of turning urine to powder for the purpose of passing a urine-based drug test.

Don't feel like you need to read the next three paragraphs if that is not something you are interested in, please just post any knowledge you have about this topic. I tend to get carried away when I write and I apologize for the length of this post. The next three paragraphs are an explanation of my situation that I included to show why I am interested in this topic, and how it could be helpful to others who may be in a similar situation for probation, court hearings, random job or athletic drug screenings, etc.

So, my school will likely be instituting a drug policy soon :(. There will be random testing throughout the entire school year and they will require a test with physical examinations as well. Also, they are going to test at key times, like after Prom, Homecoming, etc. :(:(:( If they were remotely intelligent, they would realize that they are only causing more harm to us by testing us for Marijuana because now people will likely start drinking more, which is by far the more dangerous choice IMO.

I am nearly 100% sure that they will be testing urine samples, and that those samples will not be sent to a lab. I am also fairly confident that we will be allowed to pee alone, and that we will have access to a sink (probably not warm water :/?) but I doubt we would have more than five or ten minutes alone. I have some questions about different methods of passing the test, because I really don't want to have to quit vaping this early in the summer to pass these tests.

Background: I am 5'8.5 and weigh 130 lbs. I'm average, leaning towards thin I would say. Not fat. I use my MFLB pretty often. On average, maybe 3 times a week for 4 months. I have six weeks roughly until school starts up again, and about a month until I take my physical. I have been taking Niacin pills and running 5 days a week, and drinking a decent amount of water. I am really pretty confident that I will be okay for the physical, but here is my question about passing the random ones during the year:

Since I will be clean in a few weeks, is there some way that I could turn that clean piss into a powder, to be combined with water at a later time and used to pass an average quality urine test? If so, how do I maintain the temperature of the resulting liquid?

Staying clean all year would suck :(. However, I can't afford to buy a Urinator at this point, and don't want to buy a one use synthetic urine that will likely be detected and run me about $30 per use. It would be great if there was some easy and cost effective way to make my own urine powder because I could easily store it for a few months, unlike regular urine. Also unlike regular urine, I could have some hidden away in my backpack or athletic bag for immediate use, or even have some in a pocket if I couldn't take my backpack into the room with me. Some links I have found but haven't really given me a definite answer:

http://boards.cannabis.com/drug-testing/138885-make-your-own-urine-powder.html
http://www.ureasample.com/buy-drug-test-solutions/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=68
http://www.testclear.com/Powdered-U...Lms5&AID=35602&PID=3564804&SID=MPowderedUrine

The first link I came across when searching for a way to pass the DT, and unfortunately there seems to be no good info there. The second link advertises a product that allows you to make your own urine powder and comes with instructions, but I am hesitant to purchase it for a few reasons. Who knows if it will work, and I also can't really have things shipped to my house without my parents asking me questions.

The third link is a website selling urine powder. This is how I know this is something that is really possible and I think it would be great if we could turn this into something that the standard person could use to pass a test. This site and product seems legitimate to me, however, if there is a possibility that I will be tested four to five times in a year, I can't buy four or five $50 products, especially if sent mail.

Hopefully you see the potential that I see with this powdered urine idea, and if you are a chemist or have some experience with this, any contribution would be greatly appreciated.

EarthFriend,

willieR

Been here since 2009
In my experoence there is a small bathroom with faucets taped off possibly with a signature on the tape. So you may have no access to water.

You will also liklely not have prior notice so the mixing is going to be tough to accomodate. Otherwise people carry the piss bag with them, likely in their pants, keeping it warm. You just need a bit to test. No crime if you don't have much pee built up when they surprise you with the test.

willieR,

SmokingElectricity

there is also the issue with temperature. normal body temp is 98.6F a lab will usually let you get away with no more than minus 10 degrees from that, since most labs have themometers directly on the cup and the lab tech will write down the temp in your chart when you hand it to them. would be pretty tough to eyeball judge this with tapwater. personally i have used synthetic urine many many times and it has not failed me. 8 uses for 100 bucks and it lasts 2 years. i would pass on making your own powdered urine. sounds gross.

SmokingElectricity,

EarthFriend

SmokingElectricity said:
personally i have used synthetic urine many many times and it has not failed me. 8 uses for 100 bucks and it lasts 2 years.
What brand of synthetic do you use? What kind of tests have you passed using it? Are any of those able to be used with no warning? Thanks.

EarthFriend,

SmokingElectricity

http://www.ezklean.com/urine-synthetic.htm

all kinds of tests. dip stick tests all the way up to quest labs for job interviews. has not failed me. it's already pre made. all you have to do is get it to the right temp. when i need to use it, i put the bottle in the microwave for 10 seconds then tie the included glove warmer with a rubberband for the ride over.

urineluck makes a synthetic liquid urine as well and it also works fine.

EDIT: yes they will let you take the test alone. you are not on parole dude.

SmokingElectricity,

djonkoman

can they even do that? I would just refuse, I've never ever been tested for school... and if I would have I would have refused and made a scene out of it, schools have no valid reason whatsoever to conduct such tests
and what's the worst they can do if they found out? do you still live at home with parents that are against?

maybe I was lucky, some of the teachers and other school personnel knew I smoked, the janitor(cool guy) among others, I also told my mentor once and have smoked in front of the scool with friends after school while teachers were coming out of the school to go home

djonkoman,
Top Bottom