Making Own Deodorant

ginolicious

I was wondering if anyone done this? With it without cannabis.

I make my own topical CBD cream. I use beeswax and olive oil and coconut oil to get a paste to rub on joints for pain.

I’m now considering making my own CBD deodorant. I think I know people who have made their own regular deodorant with beeswax but not 100% sure. Can’t ask them cause I don’t know them personally.

Anyone ever made their own or now how to?

mephisto

I have used coconut oil, almond oil, tea tree, bergamot, frankincense, ylangylang, clary sage and a spot of local honey to make a kickass deodorant. Don't need much of the essential oils in ratio to the carrier oils.
Works great on float trips, or long days in the woods. Also seems to work good on the feet, and it keeps the
bugs off!

mephisto,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

mephisto

Yes, I tried both crumble and isolate. Isolate mixes much easier and I would much rather vape the CBD crumble. I have not yet found the right combination to really impress me with regards to CBD as a topical
solution. The salves I have made with Isolate, coconut oil, lavender, smelled great but did nothing to ease
arthritis and/or muscle pain.

mephisto,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

CastIronHits

Slightly Crispy
A good starting point is 1:1:1 for oil, moisturizer, and powder. For example; olive oil and coconut oil for oil, shea butter and cocoa butter for moisturizer, arrowroot starch and cosmetic clay for powder would be a good place to start. Baking soda can be good for antibacterial action and powder but can be caustic. Similarly, go light on the essential oils to avoid skin burning and pissing off the people around you. If you want additional medicinal action, infuse the oils with complementary herbs of your choice. If the mix is too loose you can incorporate up to a part of a neutral wax.

Top Bottom