Making headway and converts

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
For the past year, I have been dropping hints, offering ideas and sharing all I've learned about vaping and the vaporizer market to my friends at the co-op and their dad (part owner). I've introduced many people to vapor, for the first time, or for the first enjoyable/significant vapor session. I've turned two people over to vapor and many now prefer it and are waiting to see what happens with funds and approaching store inventory.

At first, I wasn't having much luck with the dad, as people just get that faraway glazed look in their eyes, when talk of vapes start. Plus, its amazing how many people think vape, means "Volcano". Wasn't getting too far. But then they expanded and had empty store space.

I had been partying with his sons, several times and each time... were long vape sessions. They all love it. SO its been passed onto their old man and finally... a new (and only) vaporcentric store is about to open in our area (which is unheard of, in our area).

I told them, I'm putting up my graphic at the Welcome to sign and the text, Welcome to BigDaddyVaporville

All joking aside. I thought it was cool when they told me about it. I didn't get any credit for the "ideas" but, they're free and I can't help how much more important it is, to get more people to recognize the health benefits.

I think its about to get very exciting around here. They still have some narrow views of vapes and methods (they don't have much knowledge outside them). I'm going to be dedicating to basically forcing my way in, on what to avoid and what to pick up.

BigDaddyVapor,
Reactions: deadc0ffee

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
He he... I wish. Unfortunately, I can't ever hold an official "job" ever again. Though I do very much enjoy, bringing vapor into peoples' lives. It had such a profound effect on me, I dig watching others get it. Most common comments. "its so clean tasting!"- along with that... "wow, you can really taste the flavor" and everyone loves the effects.

They were originally planning on opening a cheap China glass store, but are now going to focus on vapes, mainly.

I mentioned your design to one guy, last night that wants to get a vape. He's a fix-it guy and I thought he might dig the project. My phone was dying though. I'm going to print out stuff for him and see if he's interested.

BigDaddyVapor,
Top Bottom