Mainly quality/cheap American blown rigs

brandonflav

mastermind behind the great Vapor Caper
Have a bachelor party coming up in a little over a week and my GAS has left some of these precious babies underutilized. Which no good glass deserves; so I'll see if I can get them some good homes and some extra ignorance cash for the trip.

Sorry about the brevity of this post and the descriptions within; I'm at work but have an empty house so wanted to see if I could get this up real quick.

Paypal and personal checks are what I can accommodate; I wouldn't ship until the check cleared if that was the avenue of payment. I'm mainly only looking for money, but would consider trades to; just make an offer, worst that can happen is I respectfully decline.

I have never been a big oil user at all. So very little dabbing was done in a few of these; otherwise these were just water filtration systems I was using with my dyna vap plus a couple test runs using log vapes haha. Kind of embarrassing to admit, but this was all part of my GAS and I got caught up in buying pretty things.

14mm seconds piece, had a crack when it was made and tried to take the best pic I could of it. Has black light reactive section an a screaming vagina milli attached on the back. Asking $70 shipped.

14mm sand-blasted piece with some unpolished glass and some abstract line work marbles, and on the mouthpiece. Asking $125 shipped.

14mm turtle shaped piece with rasta/steel-wool wigs and black light reactive. Asking $125 shipped.

14mm funky elephant/rhino hybrid piece with black light reflective sections. Hate to admit it, but looks like I cracked this badass little piece while I had it; crack in the ear in one of the pics. Asking $115 shipped.

14mm old school bubbler piece with wood grain sections on the mouth and booty. Brand new and unused so price is firm. Asking 150 shipped.

14mm all fumed fab egg with funky free from attachment. Asking $150 shipped. All photos of this piece taken using flash, didn't have any sunshine to use at the time.

10mm Super Mario Bros. piece Brand new and unused so price is firm. Asking $150 shipped.

10mm cool mini tube with an awesome dichro joint and a badass fatty dichro attachment on the back. Asking $135 shipped.

10mm funky shaped piece with some cool flower/implosion marbles and an amber "glob" on the joint and downstem. Asking $110 shipped.

10mm neat mini tube with dark blue accents and a pretty opal attachment on the back. Asking $135 shipped.

18mm DHGate piece. **SOLD**

Thanks for looking and please don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have.

Will also doing another post with dabbing accessories, just probably won't be able to get that up until tomorrow; so keep an eye out for some nails/bangers, dabbers, and caps.

Last edited:
Top Bottom