Mail query

ltv

Is this a legit company?
I ask because they have a specific strain that no local dispensary has.
ecannabisdispensary.com

Thank you.

ltv,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Is this a legit company?
I ask because they have a specific strain that no local dispensary has.
ecannabisdispensary.com

Thank you.
Looks shady to me, though it is an extensive site.
They only take Bitcoin?
Shipping worldwide, yet using local delivery people and shops?
It doesn't make sense, and it doesn't seem legit.

vapviking,
Reactions: Grass Yes

ltv

Only accepting payment w/o a paper trail is understandable. Even medical dispensaries only take debit cards and cash. One dispensary only accepts cash or canpay app.

ltv,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Only accepting payment w/o a paper trail is understandable. Even medical dispensaries only take debit cards and cash. One dispensary only accepts cash or canpay app.
That's not to avoid a paper trail. That's because in the US if banks handle cannabis cash they can be subject to money laundering and RICO prosecution. There are several bills to fix this but they are all stalled for various reasons.

Any sensible legal cannabis business keeps meticulous records. Every dispensary I have worked with has multiple inventory, payment, and accounting systems. At the very least they have to pay their taxes.

I'm not sure if there is a single US state that does not require track and trace.

Grass Yes,

ltv

I agree with everything you stated.
If that online company provides the products they claim, of course it’s not legal. It is still possible to do business but I don’t want to take a chance and lose $$.

ltv,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
The mention of Walmart gift cards makes it seem like a full scam honestly lol I wouldn't trust it regardless, wire transfer is because there is no way to get a refund, they can steal your money without sending you anything, similar with a Walmart gift card LOL not sure about Bitcoin but seems like an easy way to scam people too! Most websites you can search to find if they are legit easily, something like this could be trickier, not worth the risk ultimately as there are better ways to buy even on black market I believe

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
They claim to have Skunk #1. That’s the only reason I’m hoping they are legit.

What is so special about that? Isn't it an old super common strain...? or is it rare now?!?

I can't tell you how many times I've seen the exact color and size of shoes I wanted from some random website that turned out to be super scam sites lol this is exactly how they get you, tempt with rare specifics searched

Shit Snacks,
Top Bottom