MagickWand

Status
Not open for further replies.

caseball2051

Hello, folks. up for sale is my magickwand. Sorry for the duplicate threads. I didnt read all the rules my first time, and i uploaded the wrong pics the second time as i was rushing out the house. Hopefully this is one is ok.

heres the link to the information thread.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/magickwand-vaporizer.3159/

what I have for sale is a 14mm (aftermarket bowl), a used wand. I do not have screens to include with the sale unfortunately. any 1 inch screen should be able to be modified to work though.

the bowl is aftermarket because I let a friend borrow my wand and it was broken while not in my possession. He had a local blower blow a replacement however, which is actually superior to the original. The bowl is basic, with ice pinches providing a resting place for the screen.

The wand was also broken during the incident that broke the bowl. the wand's glass is just to house the heating element however. It was repaired and functions 100%.ive been using it to get one more hit out of my MZ ABV. It functions very well as a variable temp vape however. the wallwart has a temp dial.

This model is an early version, as youll see in the photos. no gloves are included.

if you have an 18mm joint, an adapter is sold for < 20$ so you could use this bowl with your tools.

Im mainly looking for trades. I already own a mflb, myrtlezap and vaporgenie. So other vapes would be cool. If not ill sell for 80$ (firm) shipped. PM is the best way to reach me. id be willing to add a little cash to sweeten any trade, but not much.

below are some pics. everything will be cleaned before any transaction. sorry for the quality all i have is my phone. any questions fire away.

bowl

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

wand

moar

one last image

caseball2051,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom