Magical Butter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
Hey Gang!

I have a Magical Butter machine for sale. It just never got the use I thought it would and I hate to see it just stored and not being put to good use. Alright...I could use the money, too. :)

It is in near new condition. I only used it a few times and it was cleaned right up after each use. It comes with everything in the pictures below. The only thing missing is the silicone glove. If I find it before shipping, I will be sure to throw it in the box. But, it is easy enough to get one of these types of glove anywhere.

This unit retails for about $175.00 plus shipping.

***Updated price... lowered from $105.00 for quick sale***
I will let it go for SOLD with free Priority Mail shipping to CONUS (only). :nod:

This will make a great Christmas gift to yourself or a family member or friend. I will get it in the mail as quick as possible to assure a pre-Christmas delivery. (Barring any fuck-ups by our good ole USPS) :cool:

I've sold many items on this site and have an impeccable record with those who have purchased from me. :tup:

Please check out the pictures below...and I thank you for looking at my offering.

ZHDRTCt.jpg

Y3NRpmI.jpg

feY0fPX.jpg

3uE6feJ.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom