Magic Glass Rude Boy Review

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
HI Guys,

As all of us Europeans know, good glass is hard to come by. We don't have access to all of the lovely quality artistic bubblers, inlines and percs, so we need make do with good bongs with beads or diffs.

This is a quick review of my Magic Glass Rude Boy:

Size: 270 mm
Glass: 5.0 mm Duran Borosilicate
Tube diameter: 40 mm
Body diameter: 105 mm
GonG joint size: 14.5 mm

sdc10571x.th.jpg
sdc10572t.th.jpg
sdc10581e.th.jpg

Holding the base in my (relatively small) hands fells really comfortable. The 5mm glass on such a small unit really gives this the feeling of being a very sturdy and strong piece. There are no flaws at all and all edges are super smooth. It sits very comfortably and sturdy on it's base with no wobble. The diffused down-stem has 13 holes (not slits) and it's GonG joints are flush.

sdc10586u.th.jpg
sdc10579.th.jpg
sdc10580g.th.jpg

I've been using this with my EQ, Vapocane and VG Coil and have found it excellent with all. It has great peculation and the drag when hitting is minimal, though I use as little water possible. It is relatively easy to clean using ISO and then warm soapy water.

sdc10592c.th.jpg
sdc10573b.th.jpg

Overall I am very thankful to Oh The Agony for pointing me in the direction of this piece, I really love it and cant imagine being without it...I'll miss him on my Dam trip...ok maybe I'll be too distracted :D

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
You're welcome bro, glad you like the piece. It's still on my wish-list as well.

Thanks for the little review!

OhTheAgony,

SmokeStak

I have one of these rude boys there are a good quality piece, but it does have a few drawbacks. I opted for the non carbed model 3pc downstem which was $18 extra. Also i feel a lot of drag when clearing the piece but if you pull the whole downstem out from the monumental joint a little you can clear it like a steamy and not go through the water. plus i find if you clear to hard smoke or vapor gets kinda stuck under the monumental joint which makes it feel like it take forever to clear. Other than that good piece no flaws and resonable price but it did take a month for it to arrive. just my :2c:

SmokeStak,
Top Bottom