Magic Flight Launch Box Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

MG23

Relaxin'
Hello there fellow FC members! Today I am selling my very lightly used Magic-Flight Launch Box kit.

This customized kit includes:

* 1 - Magic-Flight Launch Box (Used only a handful of times)
* 1 - Travel storage case (Padded)
* 1 - Magic-Flight Nano Grinder
* 1 - Cherry mouthpiece (Ed's TNT)
* 1 - Glass mouthpiece
* 1 - Acrylic mouthpiece
* 1 - Small aluminum storage container /w O-ring (Never used)

* 1 - AA Battery Charger (MFLB Stock) (Dual or single charging)
* 3 - Powerex 2700 mAh NiMH AA (Aftermarket) (High self-discharge)
* 3 - Imedion 2400 mAh NiMH AA (MFLB Stock) (Low self-discharge)
* 2 - 4 Slot battery cases (Conjoinable)
* 1 - 2 Slot battery case
* 2 - Magic-Flight battery caps
* 2 - Elastic bands

Also, please note that the Magic-Flight Launch Box includes an unconditional lifetime warranty; If for any reason it somehow breaks, it can be promptly replaced with a brand new model, free of charge.

I am asking for 100 firm, shipped USPS Priority anywhere in the United States. I would strongly prefer payment via Paypal. Thank you for your time.

IMG_0022.JPG

IMG_0023.JPG

IMG_0027.JPG

Last edited:

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Very nice kit! $100 is a very fair price for the whole lot!

While I'm not interested in this listing, I have a question relevant to it: are Paypal fees included in the price, or does the buyer have to pay them?

Also, for anyone interested, Magic Flight is more than happy to verify serial numbers to see if the unit is under warranty (very rarely will they not be and still be intact).

Good luck, whoever picks this up is in for a treat :)

MG23

Relaxin'
Very nice kit! $100 is a very fair price for the whole lot!

While I'm not interested in this listing, I have a question relevant to it: are Paypal fees included in the price, or does the buyer have to pay them?

I hadn't thought of it until you mentioned. I would prefer the buyer cover the Paypal fee, but if it means the difference between a sale and no sale I will cover the fee myself. :)

MG23,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

Primasilva

Professional Procras... I'll finish this later ;-)
Cute setup! Is the case smell-proof?

FYI - if you do the transaction as Personal and use your bank account or PayPal balance instead of a credit card, there is no fee :)

Primasilva,

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
Yeah but there is no recourse to get your money back if things go bad, for the sake of $3 for a lot of people it might be worth paying a little extra to get that peace of mind.

Also I have to say that this is another one of those amazing deals that I spot on here that makes me wish I was in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom