Mag Heater series

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@Drug – Yeah, I noticed that as well.

Mag Heater said:
Because of the sudden shift from Compact to Micro, the Sale on the 25th will be „made to order“, as I have not yet printed the new cases and I am also waiting for parts to arrive for the Micro.

...but it looks like he plans to do that only once more – let's wait and see. I'm pretty sure the Micros won't take him as long to build as the Slim Automatics. I plan to upgrade my Professional to a Micro (a wood casing would indeed be awesome...), not sure if I'll use the coming drop though.

Siebter,
Reactions: Drug

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
New stuff from MH! The „Tornado“ is based on the Micro, but uses a light gate to detect an inserted DV. It will also have a temperature setting via a knob, though it's not quite clear at the moment how that will work. Anyway, here it is (the purple one):

TornadoEtc.jpg

As you can see, several models are offered in wood casings too.

Next drop is scheduled for October 31st.

Herkua

That Tornado looks nifty, hopefully the price isn't astronomically higher than the Orion, according to the webpage it sounds pretty good. The temperature controller is super enticing to me.

Herkua,
Reactions: Siebter

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
[...] hopefully the price isn't astronomically higher than the Orion.
I don't know the price either, but I suppose it will be in about the same range as the (now discontinued I believe) Slim Automatic, so ~220€. We'll know in about a week.

I agree, it looks awesome.

Siebter,
Reactions: Herkua

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Pardon my updates – so the Tornado has just been released and yet another thing that makes it interesting is that it comes with a cool charging option:

recharge2.jpg

That way you'll be able to recharge it on the go with 3x18650s.

resized_recharge.jpg
The power bank is not an extra but included with the Tornado (+ wall charger and two boxes for cells). Great Scott.

Micros (159€) and Tornados (219€) are available right now. I actually ordered a Tornado... Stay tuned for my review.

Herkua

Pardon my updates – so the Tornado has just been released and yet another thing that makes it interesting is that it comes with a cool charging option:

View attachment 3659

That way you'll be able to recharge it on the go with 3x18650s.

View attachment 3658
The power bank is not an extra but included with the Tornado (+ wall charger and two boxes for cells). Great Scott.

Micros (159€) and Tornados (219€) are available right now. I actually ordered a Tornado... Stay tuned for my review.
Can't wait for the review man, I'm waiting for some feedback before I decide if I'm getting one or not!

Herkua,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
@Siebter Tornado looks cool. First i thought it runs off external battery pack,but after reading your post i get it that it is only for charging :).
@Mr.Sifter That Siebter guy is probably a member of the vaporizer illuminati. He seems to be "related" to the TinyMight guy who is located in Finland as well and now with another maker from his home country..His operation is clearly international. I wont be surprised if he is related to other companies across the pond too,watch out :D !

Abysmal Vapor,
  • Haha

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@Siebter Tornado looks cool. First i thought it runs off external battery pack,but after reading your post i get it that it is only for charging :).

Yeah, the actual power source is still a 800mAh LiPo.

[...] illuminati [...] Finland [...] clearly international [...]

I can assure everyone that my intentions are friendly; I am human and look very human too. There is no need to worry let alone panic.

In what way are you related to the guy who builds the mag heaters ?

Seriously: no way at all, I'm just a fan.

Siebter,

Haemaerae

Hello,

I have ordered micro, but i did not yet receive it 2 months later. I am getting worried as the maker is not communicating really well, and i jus saw price drop for micro. I understand he has a lot on life but one could expect some level of communication for already paid devices.

I would not like to ask my money back thru the paypal but as this Mag Heater dude does not reply to FB messages, i dont know where to contact. Devices look great and would really like to have one, but this wait + lack of communication is starting to be bit too much for my taste.

Haemaerae,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@Haemaerae – I don't think he looks into his FB account very often. Have you tried emailing him?

Sadly his delivery announcements are still not very reliable... I'm waiting for a device too, but I have a Mag Heater plus a backup, so I can be patient.

Siebter,

Haemaerae

@Haemaerae – I don't think he looks into his FB account very often. Have you tried emailing him?

Sadly his delivery announcements are still not very reliable... I'm waiting for a device too, but I have a Mag Heater plus a backup, so I can be patient.
How long you have been waiting now in total?

Haemaerae,

Haemaerae

Hello, do you people have advice how i this "ask your money back from paypall" works? This is first time i need to consider this action, because vendor does not communicate with me at all, last time i have heard about him was one short message 25th of november. My patience is running low at this point and i am actively thinking to cancel my payment.

I understand people have problems, fuck i have my own, but this behaviour is something what i am having hard time to support. Why you would sell devices you dont have, and why the fuck you lower a devices price, when you have not delivered stuff which is ordered and paid already?

Drug

Hello, do you people have advice how i this "ask your money back from paypall" works? This is first time i need to consider this action, because vendor does not communicate with me at all, last time i have heard about him was one short message 25th of november. My patience is running low at this point and i am actively thinking to cancel my payment.

I understand people have problems, fuck i have my own, but this behaviour is something what i am having hard time to support. Why you would sell devices you dont have, and why the fuck you lower a devices price, when you have not delivered stuff which is ordered and paid already?
You have to open a dispute or a claim (not sure what's it called in English by PayPal) regarding the specific transaction.

Haemaerae

The dude said in his blog that he had shipped device to my country (22.12). I have asked the tracking code from every channel i can figure multiple times, no reply. Dude still updates his blog though, but not replying to anything i send to him.

Fuck i hate that kind of behaviour, and i have sent him last ultimatum : Give the tracking code before 22.1, or i cancel my order. Above that i will for sure let the whole word know what kind of person is running the "operation" which almost looks like a scam now.

I am fully expecting to have shitty device after this shitty interaction, if i ever receive anything. Should have go with flux - device right away.

Greenteam

Less ego. More soul.
The dude said in his blog that he had shipped device to my country (22.12). I have asked the tracking code from every channel i can figure multiple times, no reply. Dude still updates his blog though, but not replying to anything i send to him.

Fuck i hate that kind of behaviour, and i have sent him last ultimatum : Give the tracking code before 22.1, or i cancel my order. Above that i will for sure let the whole word know what kind of person is running the "operation" which almost looks like a scam now.

I am fully expecting to have shitty device after this shitty interaction, if i ever receive anything. Should have go with flux - device right away.
I was interested in a Mag Heater IH too, one year ago but got no response from the beginning.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@Haemaerae – I'm not sure what exactly happened in your case, but it's true that a deal with this company hardly will go as smoothly as one would expect and wish. That's a fact and I documented this in this thread a bit – however, I very much disagree with this idea:

Above that i will for sure let the whole word know what kind of person is running the "operation" which almost looks like a scam now.

...because that's simply not true. I have three items by this company and they all are working and looking great, a lot of care and work goes into each device.

I know it's not stated anywhere on this site, but I think it's important to understand that the maker is autistic and thus has a hard time coping with stress. Now you could use the argument that he shouldn't run a company then, but then again he happens to have a ton of great ideas – which is yet another point that makes him a bad businessman because he gets distracted by bolts of genius all the time. Since I ordered the Tornado in November last year I saw at least three major improvements for it.

So while I enjoy watching the rapid developments, I agree that's not what a customer wants. He wants to order, pay, receive the device and get high with it. I had a quite a hard time when I ordered my last device from him which I had to wait half a year for. Meanwhile I kind of „learned my lesson“, because timing apparently is just a factor he does not cope with very well.

As I said, I have some actual experience with his devices, they work fantastic and *never* failed on me. The order process is chaotic and stressful when taking announced delivery times for granted, but it's still far away from the waiting times for a Fluxer.

My recommendation is to stay out of his hair until the device is ready. While timing is his Achilles heel, angry mails will make him even slower.

---

Lotsa new development considering the Tornado, for example making it work with a 3000mAh Li Ion cell pack.

Haemaerae

Thank you for your insight. Nice to hear you are happy with the devices.

For me it is basically respect kind of thing, promise is given and it needs to be respected. Or if shit hits the fan, you communicate. That’s how I was teach’Ed and that’s how I roll, but I understand we are humans. I only ask for communication, which I did not really got.
My recommendation is to stay out of his hair until the device is ready. While timing is his Achilles heel, angry mails will make him even
Hmm, as I have ADHD and short temper, i think my train went to get any kind of device, have asked the tracking code quite many times, with different tones.

Oh well, maybe time to find other options.

Haemaerae

As I said, I have some actual experience with his devices, they work fantastic and *never* failed on me. The order process is chaotic and stressful when taking announced delivery times for granted, but it's still far away from the waiting times for a Fluxer.
This comparison has bothered me since you wrote your message: Fluxer - dude as far as i know, has ever not sold a device, and then make people wait for months and months, without communicating anything. He tells the waiting time is long, and when you pay you can expect it to be delivered in decent time frame. The Mag Heater guy said someone waited some years, like that is a achievement, but i see that as a insult towards customer.

No replies since december 14th or so, in blog he said a month ago he shipped device to my country, no replies. How he can assume people just wait when he does not info anyone?

Anyway, i try to leave this as my last bitching message about this fucking mess.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
The Mag Heater guy said someone waited some years, like that is a achievement, but i see that as a insult towards customer.

No, that customer gave him the time he needed, I suppose it was some custom piece – this blog entry was meant to show that he *will* fulfill every order, not that everybody should please wait this long.

Again, I'm not sure what's happening in your case, I pretty much always got a reply within five days from him, usually much quicker. Dealing with him needs a lot of patience and I wish he would be able to first build and then offer his devices or at least give realistic waiting times. That is not the case unfortunately and I understand that this is a deal breaker for most, but I also know that his devices are totally worth the wait.

No communication at all is a different thing though.

Haemaerae

Again, I'm not sure what's happening in your case, I pretty much always got a reply within five days from him, usually much quicker. Dealing with him needs a lot of patience and I wish he would be able to first build and then offer his devices or at least give realistic waiting times. That is not the case unfortunately and I understand that this is a deal breaker for most, but I also know that his devices are totally worth the wait.

No communication at all is a different thing though.
Thank you for insight.

I really dont know what happened, first we discussed a lot, all good and I eagerly waited to pay. I did my purchase 25th of September, and then let him do his work, which he said will take couple of weeks or so to start.

Then nothing, no replies for a month or so, then silence until 13th of November I got estimates estimate after asking, which was fine for me too. In December I hear nothing until many requests to have some estimate.

After beginning of December r no reply to any channel for mr. He said in blog micro was sent to my country but I was not given tracking code or any other info.

I still would love to have the micro but I can’t harbor the same faith at the moment.

Have not still cancelled payment to pay pall, which is because I respect the dude pushing even with his challenges. I have my own shit and I know it can be hard, so my understanding is there. But as said, it needs to be 2 way road.

You seem to have good head on your shoulders, props for you too dude :)

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@Haemaerae – Thx for your kind words, I appreciate it. :-)

I'm not saying I have a solution, but from what I see the guy has two months left to fulfill your order before you lose the option to cancel your payment, so that's his deadline and I would notify him of that day (or basically any day you want to set as a deadline). When you message him (correct mail address?) I would include your order number so he has an easier time to link your message to your device. I personally would also include a deadline for him to reply. I would limit any conversation to mail.

It puzzles me a bit to see that he stopped the conservation so suddenly, I'm also not sure he actually sent the device since you haven't received a tracking number, maybe it was for someone who also lives in your country. The whole process is very static, PayPal rules say an order is only fulfilled when a trackable shipment was done.

Unless he finally replies you have every right to be frustrated. It's still your money and you have waited long enough.

Haemaerae

Hello @Siebter great ideas, and I follow those.

I did like you suggested: Send him new email to same address we used to discuss earlier, with my Paypal order number in the header, with suggestion to read it. I reminded him what I have paid and ordered, that there is end date for me to cancel my order if no reply coming soon.

I am sure the address is right, I am just having a feeling the dude does not care. I may be cynic, but that is what it is. I have set the date for 29th of this month to have a reply about my device and delivery, if there is nothing I will dispute my purchase.

In that point I am also forced to make review about his services to my channels, as I do when someone (like Fluxer - dude) does it right.

Often I spend my time to show cool things to other people I meet, so I can honestly say I have sold many Dynavaps, Fogs and Solo II´s by showcasing those in my house to friends / people passing by, and writing stuff to internet about those good devices. Same effort will be used to tell others when things does not work, but I am not going to talk shit about anyone, just document my experiences truthfully.

Again, waiting for me aint no thang, it is just being silent about where we at and ignoring my concerns.

Top Bottom