Induction Heater MAD Heaters - Innovative Dynavap Accessories

OGablogian

AKA Probeer
I shortened my plastic tube, so now it fits my revolve + tip and cap perfectly. Held in place with a small piece of the black soft plastic, so no rattle either. Using it as my go to carrying tube now. I've got more crappy ones for the iso-baths. Total tube length including the black cap is now 12cm exactly.

I'm also experimenting with using 2 mesh reclaim screens, one turned 45 degrees compared to the other. Seems to catch more reclaim, while having little to no effect on airflow (until they both clog up, obviously). Also fancied myself a small bamboo scraper made from a free-with-delivery chopstick, to easily scrape out the reclaim from inside the glass.

And the Revolve has completely killed my VAS :D. Saw that new ti vong the other day and thought "sure, it looks nice, but I really can't and won't justify that, performance-wise." Same with glass bongs and stuff; revolve already gives me room-temp-vapor, so, yeah .. why bother.

Edit:
Also ... Please please please @Brenyo, once you've rested up from the chaos of this release, would you consider a team-up with Dynavap George to make a limited edition titanium tip? With instead of fins, a helix that matches the one in the Revolve ❤️ . In 3 different colors (we can all guess which ones), preferably with a chance for all your loyal early customers to grab one a week before everybody else ;)

(Hmm, I guess that VAS didn't disappear. It just (r)evolved.

Last edited:

Splather

Silver reload arrived today! V pleased with it. Now just hoping there'll still be a chance to get on the revolve bundle (or possibly wait for stock and have to buy the bits separately. Bloody Christmas spending stopped me getting in early. Bah humbug)

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
Saw that new ti vong the other day and thought "sure, it looks nice, but I really can't and won't justify that, performance-wise." Same with glass bongs and stuff; revolve already gives me room-temp-vapor, so, yeah .. why bother.

I've had the exact same thoughts yesterday.
Sure that Ti body really looks nice like you say....
And as little as two weeks ago i would have felt the need to buy it and convince myself it was going to be cooler then my SS stems and so worth it...
But to my surprise my jimmies remained unrustled. :nope:
Now i just want to Revolve all my tips and be done with it...
Until it makes Sense (!) to invest some more!

Blacksad

I don't feel like buying any DV stems now, they are so behind the competition in my opinion but with a higher price. If DV won't do something really innovative they will meet the same fate as Nokia after iPhone was introduced. So far they only increased the prices, unfortunately. And don't get me wrong, I love the whole thing that Dynavap has started, but you cannot milk the same idea forever.

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I don't know what competition you think they are behind but I really like the 21 tips, especially the VonG tip. If you don't like what DynaVap is currently producing, their tips and caps still provide a great platform for other vendors like MadHeaters to make new vapes that are outstanding. I think DV continues to innovate and produce great product. But, of course, that is just my opinion.

Blacksad

I don't know what competition you think they are behind but I really like the 21 tips, especially the VonG tip. If you don't like what DynaVap is currently producing, their tips and caps still provide a great platform for other vendors like MadHeaters to make new vapes that are outstanding. I think DV continues to innovate and produce great product. But, of course, that is just my opinion.
Oh man, I meant STEMS and not the tips! Tips are great, thanks for pointing out on my mistake

stonedmallone

Well with tips and caps they're always going to be ahead of the competition.... That's their patent isn't it lol!

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Well with tips and caps they're always going to be ahead of the competition.... That's their patent isn't it lol!
My point was that they are obviously not standing still and sitting on their laurels, but instead continue to innovate. And no matter how you think their patent protects them, it apparently didn't stop the Anvil, for example...

AgentORANGE

Is anyone else having problems with the metal body fitting way to tight with the tip. I've had to take it apart for cleaning a couple times since I received it and my orings keep getting messed up. When I first got the revolve, I changed out the stock orings for the black ones that were included but when I went to clean it a few days later I noticed that one of the rings was cut. So I went back to the original orings and they just get stretched like crazy. I'm also using a similar wax/oil as dynawax and it was a brand new omni tip.

Here is a terrible photo, my phone is pretty bad with focusing but it shows the stretched orings.

AgentORANGE,
Reactions: pop22

TommyDee

Vaporitor
My beta was that way @AgentORANGE - I put some slobber on the o-rings and after a few insertions, it loosened up by a lot.
I'm suggesting that there is a bit of a burr in the bore that needs a little wear. The head of the tip has a hard edge that seems to knock that off in short order -if- you can successfully cycle the tip with o-rings a few times.

If it doesn't clear up in short order, connect with Bren and he will fix you up.

OGablogian

AKA Probeer
Is anyone else having problems with the metal body fitting way to tight with the tip. I've had to take it apart for cleaning a couple times since I received it and my orings keep getting messed up. When I first got the revolve, I changed out the stock orings for the black ones that were included but when I went to clean it a few days later I noticed that one of the rings was cut. So I went back to the original orings and they just get stretched like crazy. I'm also using a similar wax/oil as dynawax and it was a brand new omni tip.

Here is a terrible photo, my phone is pretty bad with focusing but it shows the stretched orings.

No problems here, though it is a very tight fit both on the glass and ti stem, which I like. I also use a twisting motion to remove tip from stem / helix from body. Dunno if that can save your o-rings a bit more.

stonedmallone

Anvil fits the Reload perfectly and holds it very firmly.

plotting episode 4 GIF

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Is anyone else having problems with the metal body fitting way to tight with the tip.
Please remove the o-rings from the tip and move it around a few times to remove any burr etc (you can be rough with it), and then try again. I'm happy to send you a new o-rings or a new body if it's still the same, please get in touch in PM. You can also try to wax/lube the o-ring a little to see if it fits better that way. We wanted a tight fit to make sure they won't fall out with the Reload decapper.

@Brenyo that was the initial plan, right?
Actually no, it was ready before the Anvil got announced as I remember or before we knew the sizes. It's just a lucky coincidence 🙂

OGablogian

AKA Probeer
Detailed review still to follow. But one of the things I like best, perhaps even more than the superb performance, is that every time I pick it up to heat up in my IH, it still catches my eye and I admire it again for a few seconds. It just makes me happy to hold it.

Got a 5fin ti tip today. Looks even better.

Last edited:

webtroter

I just received my order :)

Currently cleaning my stem and reading the manual.

There just one thing that bothers me. I was sure I was supposed to receive the Direct Airflow Tube with my bundle order.
I bought "Revolve Stem Bundle - Rainbow"

Did I misunderstood what was included in that bundle? I think I found where I was mixed up. The direct airflow tube is included with the glass stem bundle, but not with the normal stem.

@Brenyo , can you tell me if I misunderstood the bundle ? (and did the product description changed, or that also my mind playing me?) Also, I received three glass body, but only bought one, is that normal? Finally, about your web store, you cannot find the direct airflow tube under Accessories (it's under Revolve), but the DRC airflow tube is there (but not under revolve).

OGablogian

AKA Probeer
I just received my order :)

Currently cleaning my stem and reading the manual.

There just one thing that bothers me. I was sure I was supposed to receive the Direct Airflow Tube with my bundle order.
I bought "Revolve Stem Bundle - Rainbow"

Did I misunderstood what was included in that bundle? I think I found where I was mixed up. The direct airflow tube is included with the glass stem bundle, but not with the normal stem.

@Brenyo , can you tell me if I misunderstood the bundle ? (and did the product description changed, or that also my mind playing me?) Also, I received three glass body, but only bought one, is that normal? Finally, about your web store, you cannot find the direct airflow tube under Accessories (it's under Revolve), but the DRC airflow tube is there (but not under revolve).

1 tube is in the revolve, the other is in the black plastic thats also inside the plastic tube.

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Sorry it should've came with it! :(

Top Bottom