Induction Heater MAD Heaters - Innovative Dynavap Accessories

MikeRotchHertz

The MP won't lock completely, in that case it would be extremely hard to push the airflow tube together with the mouthpiece if we have too much friction. However it can be too loose if it's rotating with normal use like spinning or fluttering.

I'm sorry about that, it doesn't look great :( After a thorough clean it shouldn't get any worse, but I'm happy to replace it for you, please send a PM / email with your order no and we can sort out the rest as well. The carbless glass is available online, you can select it on the normal glass product page

Edit: Make sure to push the airflow tube into the mouthpiece all the way so it's flush, that's very important! That could also be why it's still spinning :)

It's the most visible on the Ti I'm afraid, but all of them has those little machining lines unfortunately. It's less visible on the coated ones.
Thanks for that, I'll shoot you a PM and hopefully we can work something out so I can order a reload too.

It's a pretty glaring shiny area so I know my OCD won't let me just see past it. I appreciate how helpful you've been with everyone and always give such quick response time. You've already made your brand one that I can comfortably recommend to a friend, which is nice to see in this community.

cx714

Unregulated Tendencies
I have a kinda similar QC issue, my fins are rough and you can see the machining lines on it
Same.
It's the most visible on the Ti I'm afraid, but all of them has those little machining lines unfortunately.
Doesn’t affect the performance though, which is excellent. Since it’s a manufacturing problem, maybe there’s no recourse? Notice it every time though.

I tried to buff it out with an eraser but only lightly. May try metal polish next. Anyone have experience with Gr5 Ti?

cx714,
Reactions: Brenyo

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I have been enjoying my Revolve quite a bit. I have never used an MVS so can't compare, but the Revolve cools vapor noticeably better than a normal stem. The fins do get quite hot but that really shows that they are working to cool the vapor stream, and as long as one can still easily hold the stem around the air port and further back all in good. I also noticed that the titanium cools quite quickly so the temporary heat at the fins is really no sweat. :p It cools even quicker if you continue to spin it without heat applied.

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Our fingers tend to work well as heat-sinks. The spinning you mention @cybrguy is helping to draw heat from the stem. If you arrest the heat from traveling just above the fins, the narrow section, the rest of the stem remains quite comfortable.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I forgot to mention that I am really liking the Reload as well. I have tended to carry a Chico with ground herb along with a VC (usually a 21VonG) in a Slimstash, but now I am carrying the loaded Reload with a Revolve in a Dynastash and I feel better equipped. I have never had a debowler, and I never realized how much I needed one until I had one in my pocket.

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
The good folks at MH have been sweating the design details and manufacturing logistics for the Revolve and Reload for many, many months. Could not even take a guess as to how many hours of sleep have been lost bringing these two innovative products to market. With the Sense running a little behind schedule, coffee futures could be a prudent investment.;)

tgvp

I was wondering on how precise is the temperature display. I suppose that as it is an IH, heat will be spread evenly on all the tip, so it doesn't matter where the temperature is checked? But as the measurement is taken on the tip, while the whole body builds up heat, after successive heating at some temp, will the inside reach a temperature higher than that?
It's the fact that you can reach higher temps (for dabbing) with the torch by heating the tip and stopping before the click then starting heating again, thus "putting" more heat in the system before it clicks.

In short, is the temperature displayed a good indicator of the temperature of your material inside?

tgvp,
Reactions: Brenyo

Brenyo

Manufacturer
I was wondering on how precise is the temperature display. I suppose that as it is an IH, heat will be spread evenly on all the tip, so it doesn't matter where the temperature is checked? But as the measurement is taken on the tip, while the whole body builds up heat, after successive heating at some temp, will the inside reach a temperature higher than that?
It's the fact that you can reach higher temps (for dabbing) with the torch by heating the tip and stopping before the click then starting heating again, thus "putting" more heat in the system before it clicks.

In short, is the temperature displayed a good indicator of the temperature of your material inside?
The displayed temp is not the same as what the sensor is reading because of the temperature difference in the bowl as you mentioned. Depending on where you heat it the temperature will vary, however with a fixed depth IH this is not an issue, only the tip/cap variance. This can be controlled to a degree with power regulation to get a fairly close temperature reading. It won't be perfectly precise to the degree but after you found the right setting you can repeat the session exactly without worrying about combustion at all. :)

Most of the parcels will arrive in a few hrs, rest is coming tomorrow. With a little luck we can start shipping today

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
IMG-20220214-104817.jpg

images-1.jpg

Nuff said....

OGablogian

AKA Probeer
Anyone know about all the black dynavap tips/caps/versions?

There's the omni obsidian, the 2019M Phantom (dark grey but still), a very very limited edition full black 2019's (like a 100 or so, was a teatime thing I believe?), any others?

OGablogian,

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Anyone know about all the black dynavap tips/caps/versions?

There's the omni obsidian, the 2019M Phantom (dark grey but still), a very very limited edition full black 2019's (like a 100 or so, was a teatime thing I believe?), any others?
Just posted a pic of the 2020 black tip and cap paired with the black revolve.
Better match than the 2019 phantom as grey imo. Obsidian would be best match I expect....

OGablogian

AKA Probeer
Just posted a pic of the 2020 black tip and cap paired with the black revolve.
Better match than the 2019 phantom as grey imo. Obsidian would be best match I expect....

Totally missed that, thought it was the omi obsidian tip. Looks really really nice, apart from that one grey o-ring ;) How did you come by that one, if I may ask?

There's also the '18 Shadow M and the '21 Obsidium M

Thanks for the tips! So it seems like pretty much every year and model had its black version. Im thinking r/EntExchange or r/DynavapExchange would be my best bet?

OGablogian,

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Totally missed that, thought it was the omi obsidian tip. Looks really really nice, apart from that one grey o-ring ;) How did you come by that one, if I may ask?

Thanks for the tips! So it seems like pretty much every year and model had its black version. Im thinking r/EntExchange or r/DynavapExchange would be my best bet?
Ha. A black o ring would be the cherry on top. Do they exist?
Anyway, I bought my phantom from here:

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
If I'm not wrong, Revolve comes with both black and green o-ring sets

Ummmm. Looks away in slight embarrassment.... Yes it does. Thanks for the gentle prod....

Changing now....

This is what happens when you pass 50 FFS....

In my defense the excitement of the revolve arriving rendered logical thinking impossible....
Edit:
IMG-20220215-134648.jpg

Looks so much better....

Last edited:

OGablogian

AKA Probeer
Anyway, I bought my phantom from here:

Thanks ^^ Wow, I see they're even selling a 2018 model.

Ummmm. Looks away in slight embarrassment.... Yes it does. Thanks for the gentle prod....

Changing now....

This is what happens when you pass 50 FFS....

In my defense the excitement of the revolve arriving rendered logical thinking impossible....
Edit:
IMG-20220215-134648.jpg

Looks so much better....
Finishing touches <3

Besides, they're iso-safe, so you don't have to remove them anymore when cleaning the tip.

Spj3k1

Just a quick update. I had some issues with the draw resitance adjustment function not working as advertised. It is just too loose and adjusts way to easy.

Mad heaters was cool about it and are sending me a replacement. Their customer support seems on point with their innovation and I am looking forward too see where they will take it next!

Top Bottom