Induction Heater MAD Heaters - Innovative Dynavap Accessories

rvarick

My Revolve is making its slow journey to me here in VA, USA. It was supposed to be here yesterday, but it had a lengthy pit stop in Jersey (as often happens with the USPS on the east coast), and it's now is stuck in the local distro center. Holding out hope I may see it tomorrow, vs. Monday. Could be worse!

DocNicksche

After one week its still sitting there in Langley UK. No update no change.
I see people recieving theirs in north america.. I am in germany.. makes you wonder.

edit; my cat walked over my keyb and posted early 😸

That's weird! Mine was shipped on the 21st and it arrived on the 26th here in Austria. Have you tried tracking it via your local post service or only with royal mail? It was similar in my case: royal mail said it left Langley for 2 days, whereas Austrian post said it's held at customs 😉

webtroter

Thanks for those details.

So it's 4$ of duty, 30$ of taxes, and a 10$ brokerage fee. That seems fair, IMO.

Whaaaaaaaaat, I paid $44.35 on $211.93 :(
From comparing your order (from what I can see here), I think it might have been the glass stem making yours more expensive. But I don't understand how it can be almost double... I might have trouble here :|

webtroter,
Reactions: BigJr48

xChapita

Thanks for those details.

So it's 4$ of duty, 30$ of taxes, and a 10$ brokerage fee. That seems fair, IMO.

From comparing your order (from what I can see here), I think it might have been the glass stem making yours more expensive. But I don't understand how it can be almost double... I might have trouble here :|
What country are you from?

xChapita,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Well, here it is. :nod: It is beautiful and it hits very nicely. Going to have to spend some time playing with it in all it's configurations and forms, but it work very well in a standard config with reduced air port flow with a 21 Nona tip.
Revolve.jpg

The only concern I have so far is how tight the tip connection is, which is very tight. Normally this wouldn't matter as the only time I tend to remove a tip is for deep cleaning, but with the screen feature the tip will be coming off and on more often. I am going to have to use more lubricant I suspect.
Added: Much more manageable with better lube than spit. ;)

Last edited:

darklyte

Hmm I'm not sure. I didn't purchase extra glass outside of the bundles. Here is what I ordered if this helps anyone else;

Contents
- Revolve Stem Bundle - Titanium × 1
- Reload Bundle - Black × 1
- Revolve Mesh Filter (10pcs) × 1
- Revolve O-ring Set × 1

*edit, not sure why but it didn't quote who I was responding too :doh:

darklyte,

webtroter

Hmm I'm not sure. I didn't purchase extra glass outside of the bundles. Here is what I ordered if this helps anyone else;

Contents
- Revolve Stem Bundle - Titanium × 1
- Reload Bundle - Black × 1
- Revolve Mesh Filter (10pcs) × 1
- Revolve O-ring Set × 1

*edit, not sure why but it didn't quote who I was responding too :doh:
Woops, my bad, so adding the glass made it cheaper. That makes it even less sense. I'll see when its my turn to receive.

What country are you from?
Canada

webtroter,
Reactions: darklyte

Brenyo

Manufacturer
I know we like to discuss the shipping and the stems, but enough really cannot be said for this Reload storage tool! I share the following photo size comparison with the quintessential JYARZ Classic. Like they always say, "When you know you've got a good debowler, you know you've got a good debowler." :evil:
Am I seeing it right that the lid is slightly wider on yours? :hmm:

Well, here it is. :nod: It is beautiful and it hits very nicely. Going to have to spend some time playing with it in all it's configurations and forms, but it work very well in a standard config with reduced air port flow with a 21 Nona tip.
Revolve.jpg

The only concern I have so far is how tight the tip connection is, which is very tight. Normally this wouldn't matter as the only time I tend to remove a tip is for deep cleaning, but with the screen feature the tip will be coming off and on more often. I am going to have to use more lubricant I suspect.
Added: Much more manageable with better lube than spit. ;)

Any way that you could measure the ID at the tip connection? It should be around 7.95mm, it get’s pretty tight below 7.90

Did you change the o-ring to ours on the vong tip?

Brenyo,
After one week its still sitting there in Langley UK. No update no change.
I see people recieving theirs in north america.. I am in germany.. makes you wonder.

edit; my cat walked over my keyb and posted early 😸
Mine is the exact same. It has said “Orgin post is preparing shipment” since the 22nd (although it was accepted on the 21). Is that what your tracking status is?

glad I’m not the only one. I keep seeing everyone in NA receiving them so I was a little worried.

islandsloth42,

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Seems is an optical effect caused by both glow and fresnel effects, you can see this as well in the yellowish glow at bottom.
I promise I've checked if it was glow and it didn't look like it... but it's perfectly visible now... Maybe I'm just a bit too tired :D Thanks!

N0BI

Title Error
So I finally recieved my order and here are my first thoughts.
I feel like the Revolve gets almost uncomfortably hot after I take like two or three fat rips. Anyone else axperiencing this? Maybe I am just spoiled from only using wooden stems.
Also if I open the Airflow too far it gets kinda loud and almost starts acting like a little whistle.
On the postitive site I really got to say how much I appreciate the overall build quality and how it feels between my fingers.
The good Airflow makes it very unique and really helps my weak lungs draging. The Vapor coolness and quality are outstanding to me.
Nice extra magnet thanks!
Also I got lucky and did not have to pay any taxes whatsoever which was pretty awesome! :clap:
I will have some more fun with it in the next days and maybe I'll share another thought or two.

@DocNicksche Yeah I've checked everywhere but it never showed anywhere and just as I wanted to post an answer to your question yesterday the doorbell rang (if you can believe it or not) and there it was!
Ich drueck Dir die Daumen!

edit; grammar

Last edited:

Brenyo

Manufacturer
So I finally recieved my order and here are my first thoughts.
I feel like the Revolve gets almost uncomfortably hot after I take like two or three fat rips. Anyone else axperiencing this? Maybe I am just spoiled from only using wooden stems.
Also if I open the Airflow too far it gets kinda loud and almost starts acting like a little whistle.

It's normal, that's how it "extracts" the heat. With normal use you shouldn't hold it at the fins just around and below the airport, it shouldn't get hot there. While you're spinning it you should be able to touch it by the fins without too much trouble.
The glass or the wood body (which will come in a few months) will help with this issue if it doesn't work for you with the Ti body.

Regarding the airflow I brought up this "issue" for the beta group but they actually decided it's not a problem and some preferred it that way because it can be used as another airflow regulation "indicator". If it bothers you try turning it to the other side and reduce the airflow with the side of the large hole rather than the small.

We're planning a questionnaire later on regarding these so we can get a lot more feedback and improve on them for next year's model.

N0BI

Title Error
Don't get me wrong I really do like both products!
You can always send me a beta version of the wood body I would not mind testing that for you. @Brenyo :D

edit; thanks for the Airflow tip!

Last edited:

N0BI

Title Error
I want to add that Im using the standard Ti tip and the low temp cap and I am not heating past the click.
Just to get the facts straight. 😊

N0BI,
Reactions: Brenyo
Top Bottom