Induction Heater MAD Heaters - Innovative Dynavap Accessories

OGablogian

AKA Probeer
You can actually post long text reviews on the website, it's not just star rating. If you click on it it will bring you to the bottom of the page where you can leave a review. There is a menu called video reviews on the product page as well, I'll make it a little better once I managed to figure out how to embed videos there. :D
Ah, I see! Neat, this way you have the buyer and reviewer-reviews all in one place, yeah that works. Gonna need at least 1200 words for mine tho, hope it'll fit ;)
I've put them back on the website now. They forgot to send o-rings separate so we had to take them out from the stem packaging to make the 10 packs. :doh: It's highly unlikely that you can find these o-rings is any other color. If you can make sure to let me know, but we're definitely considering doing more colors, maybe at a little higher price, they're not too expensive anyway.
Bummer! Hope they'll arrive soon. And yeah, I'd be totally willing to pay a bit more for different colors (gonna need to order a wooden stem in a few months anyways), so there's some n=1 market-research for ya ;)

OGablogian,
Reactions: Brenyo

xChapita

Will this stem, with the hole part towards the mouthpiece side, match the Revolve's spiral mouthpiece hole?
15200-vapcap-nonavong-stem-lightwood-vapo.jpg

Weedaholic

So i woke up and my three revolve stems and reload are here....even the packaging is top notch and the colour indicator on the bottom of the tube is a clever idea so you know what colour is in the tube without even opening it.

The quality of the stems and the time that went into these is on another level..
I bought these as a present but after seeing the quality of the stems ,i held back on one for myself and i'm happy i did now.

I didn't get much time to use it properly just had a few hits and the fins on the stem do a excellent job on a clever design.
The reload i will try later before i give it to someone with their new stems.the won't be disappointed for sure.

So @Brenyo......Thank you brother for the amazing products you delivered to the community .

I'm sure the sense will be out of this world if it's anything like the quality of the stems and reload.

Have a great day brother.

DocNicksche

I finally have it! :rockon::clap:

This stem is a absolute masterpiece! I love it! Just had my first bowl and it performs like a charm :nod:
I sure need to play around with it a bit more to fully embrace all the options, but this one definitely is a winner!
And the reload must be one of, if not the best and well thought-through accessories I ever got! It will be my daily buddy from now on :tup:

Thanks MH for doing such a great job!

I would have loved to add some pictures, but I couldn't figure out how to do it :hmm:

Edit: Thx to @Pepeluis33 !

Last edited:

xChapita

A query, on the MH page in my user it appears that the shipment is "completed". Does he tell you that because it has already left to be delivered, or because it has actually been delivered?

I ask because it hasn't arrived yet.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you!

@Brenyo

xChapita,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
One of the most exciting phrases in the English language. "Out for Delivery"....

Later: Got it, and it is a beauty. Color is great and it feels great in my hand (tho a little cold at the moment as it is 20s outside in the PO truck). Can't wait to try it out later tonight. The packaging is great, @Brenyo, and the look of both the Revolve and the Reload is quite pleasing. And the magnet at the top of the reload is crazy strong. I mated the key chain thing and it was actually hard to separate it again. That is NOT coming loose accidentally.

Last edited:

OGablogian

AKA Probeer
Ok, that's it. I decided I want a Reload too (its pretty, its useful, and hey, lets support MH). But where I instantly went with the titanium Revolve (and haven't regretted it for even a second since), I'm really doubting when it comes to the reload. On the one hand, black is the best colour. But silver (brushed aluminium?) fits the look of the titanium revolve better. Then again, the black one has a coating, which is nice vs scratches (its a carrying case afterall). But any potential future scratches will be less visible on the brushed silver. Sure, first world problems, but still .. meh!

Does anyone have a photo of the alpha (as in, a tad more polished than the beta model) titanium revolve next to the silver reload? Think im gonna base my black / silver choice on how well those two match up.

And @Brenyo , would you mind sharing when you're gonna end the discount period? To give me an end-date to cut the knot. Don't really mind missing the 10% revolve+reload discount, but the 44 -> 32 pounds (without taxes) discount would be nice to still grab.

A query, on the MH page in my user it appears that the shipment is "completed". Does he tell you that because it has already left to be delivered, or because it has actually been delivered?

@Brenyo

My order says 'Fulfilled January 21, 2022 Royal Mail #RYxxx...' and according to the royal mail tracking it's pending @ dutch customs, where it will be given to PostNL to do the last part. Might be the case that the 'completed' delivery @ MH is just about the part that Royal Mail takes care of?

Last edited:
OGablogian,
Reactions: xChapita

nyhokie

My Revolve and Reload bundles shipped Monday and arrived today in the USA via UPS sans any taxes/delays. Currently have everything in a nice warm bubble bath.

Initial thoughts are very positive. The Reload is a lot smaller than I was expecting, but feels good in hand and will have to be careful as I will want to bring it everywhere since its so small (live in a state where not 100% legal yet). The Ti Revolve is absolutely gorgeous. The attention to detail is outstanding.

Really appreciate the little extras included. Thanks @Brenyo and the MH team.

Brenyo

Manufacturer
THANK YOU so much everyone for your kind words, I'm so happy to read all these fantastic comments! :love:

We're receiving some great feedback already and I'm sure that together we can further improve on the designs :tup:

@Brenyo

It just means that it's left the warehouse. You should've received an email from us with your tracking number, if not please send me your order no in a PM.

And @Brenyo , would you mind sharing when you're gonna end the discount period? To give me an end-date to cut the knot. Don't really mind missing the 10% revolve+reload discount, but the 44 -> 32 pounds (without taxes) discount would be nice to still grab.
Sometime next week (Friday the latest probably)

Does anyone have a photo of the alpha (as in, a tad more polished than the beta model) titanium revolve next to the silver reload? Think im gonna base my black / silver choice on how well those two match up.

How are people cleaning their Reloads? Same as anything else? Soak in iso except for the rings?

You can soak the o-rings as well

Last edited:

OGablogian

AKA Probeer
My Revolve and Reload bundles shipped Monday and arrived today in the USA via UPS sans any taxes/delays. Currently have everything in a nice warm bubble bath.

Initial thoughts are very positive. The Reload is a lot smaller than I was expecting, but feels good in hand and will have to be careful as I will want to bring it everywhere since its so small (live in a state where not 100% legal yet). The Ti Revolve is absolutely gorgeous. The attention to detail is outstanding.

Really appreciate the little extras included. Thanks @Brenyo and the MH team.

One of the most exciting phrases in the English language. "Out for Delivery"....

Later: Got it, and it is a beauty. Color is great and it feels great in my hand (tho a little cold at the moment as it is 20s outside in the PO truck). Can't wait to try it out later tonight. The packaging is great, @Brenyo, and the look of both the Revolve and the Reload is quite pleasing. And the magnet at the top of the reload is crazy strong. I mated the key chain thing and it was actually hard to separate it again. That is NOT coming loose accidentally.

Congrats, the both of you!

Since I don't want to keep bothering Brenyo with all my trivial questions, Imma just ask you two :) .. Does the reload bundle come with 2 green, 2 black and 1 brown ring? Or 3 green, 3 black and 1 brown?

Last edited:
OGablogian,
Reactions: cybrguy

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Since I don't want to keep bothering Brenyo, Imma just ask you two :) .. Does the reload bundle come with 2 green, 2 black and 1 brown ring? Or 3 green, 3 black and 1 brown?

It comes with 2 green, 2 black, 1 brown + 1 of the original color of the mini pot. We were going to give 3 of the black and green but we didn't have the spare o-rings :( Happy to include extras on the next order if anyone is interested. The orders that are waiting for a black or silver reload will come with 3-3 or please leave a note for the green to include one extra, I'll take it off from another.

nyhokie

Congrats, the both of you!

Since I don't want to keep bothering Brenyo, Imma just ask you two :) .. Does the reload bundle come with 2 green, 2 black and 1 brown ring? Or 3 green, 3 black and 1 brown?
My black Reload came with 3 green (already attached to the Reload). Plus 2 black and 1 brown as extras. So what Brenyo said above.

nyhokie,

webtroter

FYI for my Canadian friends, UPS just sent me the notice for import fee's of $51.13 CAD. :rockon:

Contents
- Revolve Stem Bundle - Titanium × 1
- Reload Bundle - Black × 1
- Revolve Mesh Filter (10pcs) × 1
- Revolve O-ring Set × 1

Shipping was set for Friday but now pushed out to Monday. Location : Toronto

**Update : After going through the process on the UPS website to pay the import fee's, the price ended up being reduced to $44.35 CAD.
Any details on the duty you paid? Do you have any details like what kind of duty and how the categorized the item?

Thanks!

webtroter,

webtroter

Aromatherapy Device Parts
Thanks! I cannot ask for more precise than this :)

With this, I could find this:

So there should be no tax. I'll try to set thing up with UPS so to not pay broker fees

Last edited:

LovesColdCatEars

Just as an FYI, my order has arrived in Canada and I just paid $27.10 in Duty/Customs fees on a declared value of $212.09 For reference I had ordered the silver Revolve bundle, an extra glass stem, 4 packs of o-rings, 4 packs of screens and a Reload bundle.

Now just waiting for my delivery date to update! :D

darklyte

Just as an FYI, my order has arrived in Canada and I just paid $27.10 in Duty/Customs fees on a declared value of $212.09 For reference I had ordered the silver Revolve bundle, an extra glass stem, 4 packs of o-rings, 4 packs of screens and a Reload bundle.

Now just waiting for my delivery date to update! :D
Whaaaaaaaaat, I paid $44.35 on $211.93 :(

darklyte,
  • Sad
Top Bottom