Induction Heater MAD Heaters - Innovative Dynavap Accessories

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
. Everyone is talking about the stems, but this Reload is SOMETHING SPECIAL! :brow: This is quite an amazingly functional storage tool that I predict will make its way nicely into my daily medical carry.
Bravo @Brenyo 💐.
And the reload is a frigging work of art. Genius.
Agree. It's difficult to not focus on the stems but some of us are highlighting the superb design of the storage:brow:
Folks, the reload is amazing.....

jabba

I s'pose that I am among the stragglers given my order #P136X which included a natural titanium revolve and a black reload. Given last week's updates perhaps my shipment is delayed due to the black reload? I'm patient...but I'd be lying if I weren't checking my email a bit more often these days.

darklyte

FYI for my Canadian friends, UPS just sent me the notice for import fee's of $51.13 CAD. :rockon:

Contents
- Revolve Stem Bundle - Titanium × 1
- Reload Bundle - Black × 1
- Revolve Mesh Filter (10pcs) × 1
- Revolve O-ring Set × 1

Shipping was set for Friday but now pushed out to Monday. Location : Toronto

**Update : After going through the process on the UPS website to pay the import fee's, the price ended up being reduced to $44.35 CAD.

Last edited:

DocNicksche

This is too much for me! :doh:

... Couple of minutes ago the postman came to deliver my desperately awaited revolve and reload. He told me there was a fee to pay, what was totally expected and I'm fine with it. Problem was they are not allowed to carry change money here and there is no option to pay by card. I only had a 100€ bill and the fee is around 36€ (taxes and import fees)!
Therefore he couldn't deliver it and now I have to wait until tomorrow and personally have to go to the post office down the street to pay and get my new toys! :bang:
I can't believe it! I almost had it in my hands! :cry:

Tomorrow will come! I sure as hell will be waiting in front of that post office in the morning 😂

LovesColdCatEars

FYI for my Canadian friends, UPS just sent me the notice for import fee's of $51.13 CAD. :rockon:

Contents
- Revolve O-ring Set × 1

Pretty much guaranteed when shipping with a courier, mine should be about the same then. Thanks :)

LovesColdCatEars,
Reactions: darklyte

N0BI

Title Error

... Couple of minutes ago the postman came to deliver my desperately awaited revolve and reload. He told me there was a fee to pay, what was totally expected and I'm fine with it. Problem was they are not allowed to carry change money here and there is no option to pay by card. I only had a 100€ bill and the fee is around 36€ (taxes and import fees)!
Therefore he couldn't deliver it and now I have to wait until tomorrow and personally have to go to the post office down the street to pay and get my new toys! :bang:

Tomorrow will come! I sure as hell will be waiting in front of that post office in the morning 😂
Sadly this realy is just normal. Same thing for me every time I order from a non EU country.

jabba

Sadly this realy is just normal. Same thing for me every time I order from a non EU country.
This is my first understanding of these high import duties/taxes. I have not experienced this specific type of product import taxation in the US, however, it certainly feels as if I pay some tax or another at every turn. I do not suspect that my Revolve package will be accompanied by any duties based upon prior experiences, however, I could certainly be mistaken.

Pepeluis33

Yeah that sucks, happened to me as well with my BCG from USA, customs/carriers should at least pre inform us how much the final customs fees/taxes are. For that exact reason I already have the exact cash ready to pay any amount up to 150€ for when my MH order arrives.

Last edited:

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
here in Canada I have to pay tax on vaping products even on stuff I get from the states...... un less its regular mail, that seems to sneak by fine but any third party shipping and I get nailed

Bad Dog,

DocNicksche

@Pepeluis33 : yeah! This really sucks! I mean, I'm used to it since I'm ordering a lot of vape stuff (eliquid kind) from outside the EU and I always get charged for it.
In this case it was totally fine, since the vat was not paid in UK during the order.
I just can't believe the fact that I almost had it in my hands, willing to pay! :2c:
You're right, they should at least inform us how much the fee is, before they just tell you they don't have change. With other carriers you usually have the option to pay online before hand, but not with our local post service :doh:
... Anyhow... Enough whining around! Tomorrow I shall get my new toys! I will survive the night using any other of my dynavaps :rockon:

DocNicksche,

xChapita

To the products received in the customs of the United States, as the case of the RevolvE, do they charge taxes?

xChapita,

stonedmallone

Happy World Cup GIF by FIFA

FROMTHE6IX

Contents
- Revolve O-ring Set × 1

**Update : After going through the process on the UPS website to pay the import fee's, the price ended up being reduced to $44.35 CAD.
Even $44 is alot ugh

FROMTHE6IX,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Do the English folks have any duty from shipments from other UK countries like Ireland Scotland and Wales? Or is it anything other than those countries?

cybrguy,

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
@cybrguy no. England Scotland and Northern Ireland are part of the same economic Union so don't pay duty. Southern Ireland is part of the EU and we do pay duty when we buy from anywhere other than the UK. The stupid thing for us is we have to pay your taxes then ours in most cases. Most UK companies, including mad heaters I believe, don't charge VAT on international orders because they don't have to pay it on those orders, so really the only fees your paying extra are international handling fees.

FROMTHE6IX

I see alot of people on reddit getting extra goodies with thier order, can anyone confirm this here? If so should I be even more excited? Hehe

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
I’ll get back to the questions within a few days, sorry! Here is the first review from CannaCareGB

Almost essential viewing.
Revealed features I wasn't fully aware of.
The cooling is amazing on this. I've removed a pad from my k&g ih for slightly more aggressive heating as the revolve cools it down so effective.

New review from DWVH Ryan:

The dwvh video is also a good but for the love of God, can someone send him some baggies. His minor issue with the o rings storage I resolved myself and understand why MH haven't supplied in a bag. Less pollution and we all have them lying around. I really like the MH packaging.

Oakwood

The post man tried to deliver it today, but unfortunately I had an exam and could not receive the package.:bang:
I will try to pick it up in the evening or tomorrow.

Anyway I have to pay about 33€ customs (Austria) for my 147€ order. This should give other europeans an idea how much their package will cost.

OGablogian

AKA Probeer
Aaargh, stuck at customs since monday 6 am. Like they have better things to do... Waiting can be so hard.

New review from DWVH Ryan:

Cool! great reviews, both of them! (is it a beta sense?!? You've made me register an insta account, damn you! ;)) A lot of well-deserved praise, you must feel great about that, congrats! And compared to the beta-reviews, these look a lot more polished. Less scruffy, these fit way better with the polished look of the MH image and site.

I've mentioned it before, but imo you should really consider posting them (and perhaps 2-3 text reviews) directly on the MH website. Perhaps another menu option called 'reviews', 'users' or even 'community', right next to the 'parts' link. You could also add links to (contact you through) r/dynavap or this forum, anything that makes it easier for people to find the information that will make them realise that they want a revolve over a simrell/omni.

The 5-stars review thing at the products pages is nice and all, and as soon as those star-reviews from buyers start coming in in greater numbers, they will give a great overall indication of the product and your service. But if I want that in-depth stuff, those buyer-star-reviews on product sites never really seem to cut it. Imo they are more of a quantitative judgement of the store and product, whereas the youtube reviews and all the info on here tell me about those neat functions that made me pick Revolve over others with ease.

You've mentioned before that you're currently running the green and black ones, and any other colors would have to be ordered in really large quantaties. I've noticed that the green and black ones are currently sold out. Any chance you're considering adding more colours (since your stock is already gone so fast)? I've been looking around for red or blue ones (I like my tiny details) but haven't really found them. Atleast, not outside aliexpress, where I'm unsure about the plastics used, so I feel iffy about getting those. Haven't found a reputable source for a multitude of different coloured o-rings, so if you were to offer those, it might even draw in dynavap users that are just looking for coloured o-rings, but stick around and realise they also want a revolve/reload/sense.

Again, good luck and have fun in these busy and hopefully rewarding days.

The dwvh video is also a good but for the love of God, can someone send him some baggies. His minor issue with the o rings storage I resolved myself and understand why MH haven't supplied in a bag. Less pollution and we all have them lying around. I really like the MH packaging.
I know right!? Like, if there's anything lying around in the home of any weed-smoker, it has to be tiny ziplock baggies. Seemed like such a minor gripe, not even worth bringing up. Other than that, great review with really nice close-up camera work, I particularly liked that.

CAN HARDLY WAIT! *refreshes T&T website again, "package not yet found", blegh ...*

Hmm ... Dutch customs has job openings ... might consider helping them move things (read: mine) along ...

Edit: Still nothing ...

Last edited:

Brenyo

Manufacturer
I've mentioned it before, but imo you should really consider posting them (and perhaps 2-3 text reviews) directly on the MH website. Perhaps another menu option called 'reviews', 'users' or even 'community', right next to the 'parts' link. You could also add links to (contact you through) r/dynavap or this forum, anything that makes it easier for people to find the information that will make them realise that they want a revolve over a simrell/omni.

The 5-stars review thing at the products pages is nice and all, and as soon as those star-reviews from buyers start coming in in greater numbers, they will give a great overall indication of the product and your service. But if I want that in-depth stuff, those buyer-star-reviews on product sites never really seem to cut it. Imo they are more of a quantitative judgement of the store and product, whereas the youtube reviews and all the info on here tell me about those neat functions that made me pick Revolve over others with ease.
You can actually post long text reviews on the website, it's not just star rating. If you click on it it will bring you to the bottom of the page where you can leave a review. There is a menu called video reviews on the product page as well, I'll make it a little better once I managed to figure out how to embed videos there. :D

You've mentioned before that you're currently running the green and black ones, and any other colors would have to be ordered in really large quantaties. I've noticed that the green and black ones are currently sold out. Any chance you're considering adding more colours (since your stock is already gone so fast)? I've been looking around for red or blue ones (I like my tiny details) but haven't really found them. Atleast, not outside aliexpress, where I'm unsure about the plastics used, so I feel iffy about getting those. Haven't found a reputable source for a multitude of different coloured o-rings, so if you were to offer those, it might even draw in dynavap users that are just looking for coloured o-rings, but stick around and realise they also want a revolve/reload/sense.
I've put them back on the website now. They forgot to send o-rings separate so we had to take them out from the stem packaging to make the 10 packs. :doh: It's highly unlikely that you can find these o-rings is any other color. If you can make sure to let me know, but we're definitely considering doing more colors, maybe at a little higher price, they're not too expensive anyway.

Thanks for the good suggestions!

Last edited:
Top Bottom