Induction Heater MAD Heaters - Innovative Dynavap Accessories

is it possible to get an additional de bowler tool with the reload bundle? i find it very nice, that it's detachable from the debowler pot, but i'm afraid i'll lose it

lugaschfuckcombustion,
Reactions: Madri-Gal
Not yet, but I’ll make sure that it will be available after we launch!
do i have to place two orders then to secure the bundle discount or will you just put an order on hold, until the tool is available separately, and then add it to the order, if asked for in the order notes?
how much will an extra debowler tool cost?

lugaschfuckcombustion,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

LovesColdCatEars

Trying to pre-order the Revolve with some extras, I get 2 shipping options to Canada. Royal mail international tracked and UPS worldwide expedited and both give me an error when trying to get to the payment section, just brings me back to the shipping options and I get this message. (Your cart has been updated based on your shipping country.)

Edit: Just got it to work, for some reason the website kept switching my country from Canada to US

Last edited:

Splather

Evening, just about to place an order... Just wondered if there was a timescale for a new payment processor?

Cheers ears

Splather,

floribud

Okay so I'm late to this party. What is were the prices on these bundles? If nothing else, I "need" that Reload, everything else I just want.

Does anyone happen to know what the maximum diameter and overall length of the Revolve stem (with mouthpiece) is?

Got a pre-order in and thinking about what sort of case this might fit in when all assembled...

FROMTHE6IX

Does anyone happen to know what the maximum diameter and overall length of the Revolve stem (with mouthpiece) is?

Got a pre-order in and thinking about what sort of case this might fit in when all assembled...
Same, wondering if it will fit the dynastash

FROMTHE6IX,

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Okay so I'm late to this party. What is were the prices on these bundles? If nothing else, I "need" that Reload, everything else I just want.
You're not late at all, we're going to be back soon with the same deals 🙂
£109/£119 - €109/€119 (without taxes) - $129/$139 (without taxes) for the Revolve bundle and £39/€39/$45 for the Reload bundle. Both of them with 2 accessories, so it includes everything. RRBUNDLE10 gives 10% off if you're signed up to the newsletter when you purchase both bundles.

109mm length (XL size), 12mm at the widest point

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
The current estimate is that we can ship out most of the pre-orders before the new year.
There could be extra delays with the shipping or customs around Christmas time so this might push it a little further to very early January.
This was from a post on 11/17, for whatever that is worth...

Top Bottom