M&M Tech (Leviathan) Lil'Mona

Status
Not open for further replies.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
This Lil'Mona by M&M Tech (Lev) is a pretty large piece, despite the name. It measures around 15" tall, has a gridded/matrix disk style perc, 18mm female joint and is made with real heavy thick glass. The base is quite large and thick, about 4 1/2 inches across. I just find this piece to be a little too large volume for my vaping needs, so it's time to pass it along. I have had one repair done to this piece, the neck/mouthpiece snapped in shipping and had to be sent back to Lev to be repaired in shop by Lev. Despite the repair, this thing is still a solid tank and would easily handle vapes like the Cloud/Evo just fine. I am asking $250 (includes shipping and PP fees) USPS Priority well padded and *INSURED for total sale value* to Cont/US only, PayPal only, not interested in trades for this listing.
Thanks for looking. :wave: PM if interested. This is just for the bubbler, no attachments (unless you want the 18mm combustion bowl it came with, just let me know) Video of it in action below pics, I like to keep my water level lower, it can handle much more than water than I used in the vid.

*Serious offers only please, I won't do holds anymore because too many times I've been left waiting with no fulfillment.

3nnSGI1.jpg

bhRFRzo.jpg

6W9pheW.jpg

6W9pheW.jpg

fFUfhwH.jpg

HATiBUq.jpg

LkbkGVK.jpg

78e3zlF.jpg

oQrAwdd.jpg

vyYo9jM.jpg

Last edited:
Status