LSV

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapingDitto

420 Gamer
Lightly used LSV up for sale. Never used as a lighter.

1 x Lightly used LSV
1 x Lightly used LSV bowl
1 x Lightly used LSV Wand
1 x Penguin pick
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pictures were from this morning... I cleaned the glass pieces out since then and it looks 100% better!

$200 I'll pay ship/paypal :)

20130302_125952.jpg

20130302_125932.jpg

20130302_125924.jpg

20130302_125839.jpg

20130302_125820.jpg

20130302_125745.jpg

way2

How long have you owned this? did you buy it new? Would I need another piece to pair it with glass? Thanks :tup:

way2,

VapingDitto

420 Gamer
Had it for a good year. Rarely used though, ~7 times. I bought it at an awkward time... right after my vhw. Used it a couple times and realized that I really don't like 7th floor vapes. (Personal issues, absolutely nothing wrong with LSV) still under warranty and bought it brand new. Had to buy the bowl to attach to glass seperate from vapeworld (included).

All you need is a water tool with a 18.8mm joint.

Never ignited from so completely clean.

VapingDitto,
Reactions: Tweek

VapingDitto

420 Gamer
Its a personal thing... I just don't like the feel of 7thFloorProducts in regards to drawing vapor from glass. I need more "resistance" when it comes to drawing from a glass with LSV/SSV hooked up.

I do like the VHW better than LSV; I think the main reason is because I solely use the LSV with glass and rarely on its own. In my situation, I would rather hook up my VHW because it's more compact and easier to maneuver. However, the VHW has exposed heat Hazards and is extremely fragile; Whereas the LSV has a heat shield covering the fragile parts as well as shielding your body parts from exposed heat hazards... But In my living arrangements, it allows me enough time to safely use the VHW. The VHW cannot be used on its own... It needs some sort of pipe. That's where I can see someone choosing the LSV over VHW.

For the VHW, the quickest way I could use it would be.... Take out glass, Fill with Water, Set up VHW and let it heat up, Attach the bowl and fill the bowl, then after use clean the bowl, dump out the water in the glass, clean the bowls, and most importantly... Wait for the VHW to cool down. A session usually takes me 30 min - 60 min.

For the LSV, the quickest way .... Take out LSV and warm up LSV, Fill glass wand, Use LSV, Clean wand, and put away LSV... A session would take 7min - 20 min.

In general.VHW = Hassle, but I personally enjoy the flavor/feel of draw more
LSV = Less Hassle, but I don't really like the feel of the draw...
:tup:

VapingDitto,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom