Lowering the tempererature make me more stoned, is it possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffVapo

Hello all.

I was using my easy vape at temp of 330 to 360. it was working fine.
After some tests, I found out it was also vaporizing at 280, less the better, so I now use this.

And I really have the feeling that it makes me way more stoned!!

Is it possible? What would be the reason?

My guess: Since the vapor is more pure, I can inhale more thc and there is less waste? Possible?

Thanks a lot.

JeffVapo,

DeepFried

A Legend in my Own Mind
Well I don't know what you are vaping exactly but 280F is only 137C, not even close to the point needed for THC to vaporize. At that temp you are getting terpines and some other oils giving you a head high but definately not stoned as in body stoned.

In reality your easy vape temp readout is probably not very accurate giving you low ball temp readings.

DeepFried,

JeffVapo

I already know this and I don't see how your answer is relevant to my question?

Even if my easy vape reports a temperature of 50F but in fact correspond to 365F, it's not important ;).

JeffVapo,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
The possibility exists that you are selecting a subset of THC/CBD/CBN and various Cannabinoids along with terpenoids and other aromatics. Given genetic difference of users, I'd say it is entirely possible for you to feel more stoned.

Here's an experiment; start off with a fresh load and vape it at an exceedingly low temperature. Use this as your first hit of the day. Write down your results. Then, each day raise the temperature a little bit. You'll probably find a couple of sweet spots, each with quite different effects.

I start at 140C, and walk it up to 210C 10C at a time, collecting a bag for each temperature (on the Extreme .v3). This might sound odd, but I am particularly fond of 140, 170, 190 and 210C.

Tom

tdavie,

max

Out to lunch
DeepFried said:
Well I don't know what you are vaping exactly but 280F is only 137C, not even close to the point needed for THC to vaporize.
"Traces of THC were in evidence as low as 140 C. (284 F)".
http://www.canorml.org/healthfacts/vaporizerstudy1.html

In reality your easy vape temp readout is probably not very accurate giving you low ball temp readings.
Quite likely. Around here we don't assume that cheap digital boxes are accurate. We've seen numbers reported that make no sense at all, and big variances reported for two units of the exact same model.

If you want accuracy with digital, the price starts at about $300.

max,

JeffVapo

@max, thanks for answering the topic, I would however appreciate an answer to my question. Do you think it's possible to be more stoned at lower temp because of what I said?

JeffVapo,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom